:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
The Black Swordsman

Which is your favorite version of the mod thus far?

Before when I was downloading, I did not know you could download past versions, so I was stuck with 0.2e release 2.

I tried the full version at first, but it literally crashed every 4 seconds I think. I played the lite version mostly, but everytime I watched Youtube videos with the more completely Hill Valley, I just wished I could have downloaded the first release.

Well, finally I found that you COULD still download it and did. It's pretty good. It does crash just a little more than 0.2e lite, but not NEARLY as bad as the full version of it. It's like, I get all these cool cars I hadn't seen before AND a full version with roughly the same performance (at least on my PC).

Like having your cake and eating it too. So my favorite version would be 0.2e release 1.

I've seen others who like D before of KITT and all that, so what versions do you prefer?

I honestly don't think I'll be able to play one that's like halfway between Vice City and BTTF that will probably come out in the future (with no weapons, wanted levels, all that, so maybe I'll just stick to e or f (whatever comes that still has that) before it's fully completed).

My favorite version is 0.2e with all updates, except the map updater.

same here

I'm kinda split between both. I loved 0.2d because it works, but also love 0.2e because of the transporter circuits.

I agree with removing it then; since it would only have been relevant for playing part 3 and it was a waste of space to include otherwise. Not like you can't just stall the car another way.

Edited by The Black Swordsman

You can still add it in with Mini mes tut, I like 0.2d because it doesn't crash and it has KITT, 0.2e I like because of the new train and animation, and the models, full install works for me and doesnt crash that often, lite install crashes more it seems, the thing is with KITT is because many people eventually get tired driving the delorean, KITT gives something else to do in the game :P

Are Location circuits are gone from 0.2f as well?

Edited by Daniel

yep, they've been taken away. It's not in the film.

Edited by Joe Statler

0.2e, cause of somewhat smooth and working anims. 0.2e doesn't really seem to be so buggy to me anyway. Maybe I'm using it wrong

Maybe is the game more stable on an fast pc, then on an low specs machine. 0.2E crashed not that much anymore when I get me new PC

I agree with knight bob I noticed on my friends pc, which is fast, hardly never crashed , but when pc is slw sometimes, the game crashes more often I tested the theory with hook causing crashes, on fast pcs hook is fine, on slow nope no good

Doesn't really explain my VC crashing rarely on my PC. Which, by the way, is a piece of... bad hardware.

Hmm i cant decide between 0.2e or 0.2d... 0.2d purely because i love KITT and gta:vc kitt edition... I`m gonna go with 0.2d purely because of kitt.

Sign in to follow this