Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
The Black Swordsman

One date you could travel to if possible

There's lots of psychos out there.

I love how none of them can mutually agree on WHAT will happen. If it WAS without doubt going to happen, don't you think most, if not all of them, would agree on what was happening?

Some guys (even now) are practicing day in and day out with a legion of loyal followers for the day. I would love to see the looks on their faces when nothing happens and their loyal little legion turns on them.

I would pay to see that.

Think about how many times the world was going to end, even in my lifetime (from 86). Too many to count.

I agree with you. Or when the world was going to end in 2000. Also I remember June 6th, 2006 (6-6-6). Bulls**t!!!

I would go back in time and prevent my sister from meeting her ex-boyfriend (in a very painful way on his part). She had a promising career in animation. She was hoping to work her way up to Disney, but that abusive douche bag got her knocked up and her dreams went on hold and eventually went away. Granted I love my nieces and nephew but if I had the chance to keep her away from him, that would be it.

mid april 1985. i'd wanna take all of my personal belongings with me. tv, clothes, guitars, drums, computer, xbox, games, furniture etc and set myself up in a dingy flat in hollywood somewhere and start going to random gigs on the sunset strip and try and get a band together :D if all went to plan then it would be worht leaving my current life behind, not that i dont love it or anything, i just wanna be part of the golden age of hard rock.

@swordsman, with your whole woman situation, remember fate doesnt exist and you can find somone else. nobody is made for eachother it all boils down to social adaptbility and confidence. listen to this

Is Xbox any good without multiplayer though?

To 1980 and stay until 1989. In america,of course. The 1980s in the uk were crap. Then as soon as the 90s came i`d be off.

Off what?...

@swordsman, with your whole woman situation, remember fate doesnt exist and you can find somone else. nobody is made for eachother it all boils down to social adaptbility and confidence. listen to this

Obviously, that's why I want to make it happen, not just sit on my ass and hope it does, because then it won't. I'm well aware of having to do things yourself, problem is, I'm not even getting that much as of yet.

If it were to be a one-trip journey through time, I'd either not travel at all or travel to around 2020s or 2030s for similar reasons as Doc -- see if there's any improvement in humanity. And I'll create a new identity and start a new life from that point.

As for the returning back problem, people can just travel to the far future, have the time machine fixed, and return back in no time. I'm guessing you haven't thought of that one. :P

Btw Black Swords, you kind of remind me of myself. I used to be in love with a chick so bad (actually I still do until now) that it was hard to fall in love with someone else. But things will get better eventually.

Or when the world was going to end in 2000.

That's the Y2K problem or "millennium bug" which is anything but 'apocalyptic'.

Then as soon as the 90s came i`d be off.

I think what he meant was that he's returning back to the present "as soon as the 90s came".

i think i'd go back to when gordon brown decided to sell our gold when gold prices were at an all time low and kick him in the balls saying no don't do mister one eyed.