Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

Time traveler 1928

Yo, Monsieur Advanced Technology - Walkie Talkies are p2p.

Well its something

Some say it's a siemens 1924 hearing amplifier. Only thing with that is, whats she/he amplifying? Theres no one next to he/she.

Sadly any number of explanations will do.

for a minute lets just say this is real how can she talk on a cell phone without any cell towers or satellites without 80s technology? so i would say this is fake.
That`s what i was thinking. If you took a phone and took it back then,it wouldn`t work,just like if you took a mobile say 1 month into the future and called a number it would be answered by a person from then,not from 1 month previously. I don`t think it`s fake though. just not a phone.

1 month is not really that big amount of time to change someone's number. Also, 550x150px

Edited by RG

IF, IF you can create a stable portal from one point of time to another, then THEORETICALLY you can use a P2P device like a walkie talkie to call the other side.

I WANT to BELIEVE!

Even if it WAS true, how the hell would she have service? no Cell Phone towers no Cell Phone Service Providers. And I'm sure it's impossible to talk to people of the future.

Lady: Can you here me now? Hello? he-HELLO!? Damn what's wrong with this thing.....

We COULD assume she would be from farther future, where the technology is invented to allow that.

I said that too, no one reads :facepalm::raspberry:

okay firstly, i dont think its a time traveler, simply because shes an old lady with a limp.

BUT the whole cellphone tower thing is bulls**t. if she WERE a time traveller then that would mean shes from a point in the future where time travel has actually been invented, that means all other technology is probably WAAAAAY better than it is now so why the hell are you guys trying to use our current technology as a basis for comparison, who knows how handheld communication devices are gonna work in 50 years time let alone the few centuries it will take to develop a useable form of time travel.

I too did not understand why the mass public was inclined to thinking that was a phone. But even if it was, Chaplin reshot the same scene dozens of times, he would not allow a single slip. And if he did, then the movie got scrapped.

Sign in to follow this