:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Deloreanbttf

Which should I buy?

I have the sunstar, but not the diamond, if you like the delorean logos, I would take the suntar, but if you like the BTTF parts more detailed, go for diamond!!

I'am also going to buy the diamonds version in the future, since the sunstar has only 1 color in the interieur.

i was disappointed by diamond. Its bigger, but its made of plastic, not stainless steel. And it wasn't that much of an improvement over sunstar's. It actually looked like Diamond took a molding of sunstar's to make theirs.

I've got all the bttf sunstars apart from part 1 and they're great and i've got a part 2 diamond but when I tried to fold down the wheels the stick you slide snapped.

I like the sounds off the diamonds toys, I didnt know that they diamonds toys whas all plastic

Yeah all the diamonds are plastic it's the sunstars that are metal. By the way the sunstar has a plastic slider as well but that hasn't snapped.

I only had SunStar and I can vouch for it.

Seing this topic I pressed the button on my Diamond Select Toy but... nooooooooooooooo! it doesn't work anymore, the batteries are drained!

Whatever, I like it and I don't mind its made of plastic, though I'd be interested in the steel version ;).

I dont realy mind if it is made out off plastic ore stainless steell, I like the details more

Diamond Select seems to love killing batteries for no reason. My Enterprise D killed my 3 AAA batteries in a week with no use.

I always remove me batteries for my RC KITT, ore else it whill eat for of them in 1 weak, with no use.

Hungry Diamonds...

I did bought the sunstart BTTF 1, 2 and 3 Delorean and the normale sunstar delorean at once, and it where 20€ at an local DMC shop.

The Diamond cars are great for 1 and 2. I'm not too pleased with their version 3 though. I mean, I don't want THEIR plastered mud on it; it's not even screen accurate.

If you can ever find the BTTF2 Delorean from Diamond, get it. It's superbly awesome. DMC logos are pointless; you can add them yourself. It takes 10 minutes, if that. But that's just me, I'm a customizer :)

Edited by The Black Swordsman