Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTempEx

Trademarked or Copyrighted

I suppose now some matster will hack this site.. And what is TVTTF, if that's not a secret?

Oh yeah that reminds me, apparently the site is going to get hacked as well...

It's a very original title for a mod... Tommy Vercetti To The Future.

Oh.. I thought it was TV To The Future. Oh well.

i don't think a 13 year old noob will even be able to grasp the basics of hacking. doesn't he realise how many secruity procedudures that there is it would be like trying to push a tank over.

PS, an e-cookie for the one who knows what movie the Grizzly Adams line comes from.

Is it "Happy Gilmore"?

What an awesomely entertaining thread with a thief having a go at the people who created the code he stole great. Shows you how idiotic some people really are. And If you can hack the US govenment then why cant you write your own codes for a mod?

This is all stupid. Why make a mod, when you didn't actually do the hard time working on it. A lot of times doing the work is fun. No one said you couldn't do it. Just don't act like a baby. You didn't see any of us whine when people said no, to include their car models into the mod. K and Carlos just went on and did their own versions.

I never said i myself could hack the us government.I wouldnt know where to start :P My friend can though.And im not a "13 year old noob" I`m nearly 15 :D i dont think its right to steal other peoples codes but mike you went f***ing nuts at him.no need for that.I would never hack or f**k this site up anyway even if i wanted to.Look at how many people like the mod. It wouldnt be fair.

Now you're backing off... And the BTTFTampAx is the one who went mad if we look back at posts in this topic

Dude, why is it so hard to understand. Make everything yourself. If you worked on every aspect of it. What's to worry about. Now, if you used something from someone else, that gave you zero permission, that's stealing. This is all simple logic.

No s**t archer... its just that a few of the KR mods tha got reported didnt steal any codes and still got shut down. I dont want that to happen to the bill & ted mod.

Edited by the matster

So let me get this straight.

Lets say I take a Prius and cut its roof off, then claim the car as my invention. Does that mean that Toyota can't lay a finger on me?

Now why would you want to do that? It's not like cutting off the roof will make it stop accelerating :D

Were you forced to? No. Did you have to? No. Besides, you probably watched it anyway and knew you were proved wrong. There's also an article attached to it. Can you read? Judging by your past spelling I would guess not.

Were you forced to? No. Did you have to? No. Besides, you probably watched it anyway and knew you were proved wrong. There's also an article attached to it. Can you read? Judging by your past spelling I would guess not.
f**k you as**ole <_<

Two 13 y/os. 3 vs 41 words. 2 vs 0 curse words. Guess who's more mature.

So matster, I'll listen to you, what exactly is your problem? What did the other members do to you?

nothing it`s just what indiana just put.I was happy to drop this,but no,indiana has to carry on with his "were you forced to watch it" bulls**t and commenting on my spelling.

Edited by the matster

Sign in to follow this