Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bolek12

back to the future 2f

first change in August after the second clock tower is the keyboard Delorean time machine because I che third flying cars yet to add that not only to fly :P

ja na prawde jestem polakiem z gdyni z polski ja używam translatera więc możecie wstawic weje 2f bo 2e mi sie znudziła ^_^

ja na prawde jestem z polski czy możecie jusz dac tą nową wersje mieszkam w gdyni czemu mi wyłączacie moje topiki ja musze miec tą wersje 2f

You don't seem to get it, do you? I'll look for the ban hammer...

That will confuse those few people who mention it without requesting it's release, too

too bad it couldn't be added as a censor for members and guests, (people who you can trust become an advacned member since we won't talk about asking for any release date) it would be funny if it censored 0.2f to "i m a helpless nob who doesn't undstand a thing please help me find my brain".

Why didn't he get banned in the first place, anyway?

Lets add him to a special group that can only visit one forum: The Zoo. Everyone else should come there to see annoyances like that :P

what the hell you not suppose ask about 0.2f one day they will get mad, say screw us for not being patient, then either stop the mod, delay it for a long time or give us a version that is not complete read the dam rules

I swear I'm gonna take this guy or gilr and throw him or her out the f**kin window, did you not read what i posted you idiot, is this guy banned, did you not look at my comment above you stupid idiot, second speak english, if you dont want to wait for 0.2f. make your own models and then your own codes then youll be happy and you will finally shut up, :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Can we censor his name to "I'm a retard with no capabilities in languages"?

Or maybe string him up via bolts through his knees and castrate him?

Someone head out to the shed already and get the ban-hammer -_-'

This discussion reminds me something:

Edited by DoubleFace