Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bolek12

back to the future 2f

When you give this new version because I Yushchenko 2f I feel bored I have two versions 2f 2e I was missing only the new missions or you can do this? :lol:

you may be new ideas for the 2f because I'd loved the doctor and Marti missions and the mission clock tower, and even testing Delorean Grif missions that would be cool, and when the date for August Versions Users tired of 2e

I will kill myself how to not let this version 2f normally wezne Janusz and murders itself give this version pricks :eyebrow:

When you give this new version because I Yushchenko 2f I feel bored I have two versions 2f 2e I was missing only the new missions or you can do this? :lol:

I got bored I 2e Yushchenko did not :raspberry:

I like to kill Yushchenko not let this new version of the 2f *INSERT ANNOYING BOUNCY SMILEY HERE*

I will kill myself how to not let this version 2f normally wezne Janusz and murders itself give this version pricks :eyebrow:

Would you like fries with that?

Edited by Indiana Jones

Guys, stop feeding the troll. A mod should close this soon. Just stop replying ;) Oh and he give 2f che terrace, so it's ok... :P

Edited by Indiana Jones

What the hell is this english what the hell you not suppose ask about 0.2f one day they will get mad, say screw us for not being patient, then either stop the mod, delay it for a long time or give us a version that is not complete read the dam rules

I have two versions 2f 2e

What the hell do you mean you have 0.2f, it hasn't been released and why would you install both at the same time :angry:

Edited by TheCoolest2

What are not allowed on this forums:

1. Not reading the rules first before posting

2. Double-posting

3. Asking or annoying us for 0.2f

4. Calling us all pricks (it's profanity, in case you don't know)

5. TROLLS

Wow, 5 in a row for a new member.

0.2f will be released when it's ready. How can we release something that isn't finished? We wouldn't mind bad (or, in this case, terrible) English grammar, as long as you don't annoy us with it.

We come with peace, speak English. If you don't hate 0.2e, why you want 0.2f so badly?