:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed

BTTF Hill Valley TO BUY

i saw this mod for sale heres the link this is just very mean and somthing should be done about it and people have bought IT!!

Edited by 7

Looks like the same guy again. What a total c**t that person is! ;)

this guy is a complete as**ole!.....................How could you sell it for $6.50!!!

its worth way more then that. LOL

but seriously, this is just wrong :uhuh: , I know mike would never put this mod up for sale, this guy just wants money, HE PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN LIKE BTTF!!

HIM> :chair: <ME

i hate this guy and i haven't even met him, id like to see him walking down the street, and see 3 explosions, then see mike appear in the delorean and run him over at 80 miles per hour, then mike hops out and says "once you've seen bttf, it hits you hard!"

(couldn't come up with anything else but there it is)

this s**t makes me laugh every time

And the pitiful part is people buy it when all you have to do is download it for free :eekout:

Not again. facepalm.gif

this guy is a complete as**ole!.....................How could you sell it for $6.50!!!

The guy AND iOffer are a**holes. I recall Mike sending iOffer an email to bring down those stuff from their website, yet they didn't.

The reason why Universal hasn't caught BTTF modders for using BTTF material without permission because not only they credit Universal for the material borrowed but also they don't sell their mods for profit, which means selling Universal's property for profit which is extreme copyright infringement or whatever it's called. So basically those who are selling or bought this one are in more trouble than those who downloaded this mod for free.

How about informing Universal themselves that iOffer are selling our mod? This would more likely work than sending an email to iOffer. :P

thats a good idea, do you think the mod needs the universal logo included to help keep them happy with it(we don't want the mod getting a ciese and decist from uni)

Mods fall under a fair use to a degree. It's only shut down if the company is a total as**ole, or they are making something similar to the mod, and don't want interference. No one is gonna make an official bttf game. And Uni knows. They known the moment the bttf.com site had threads about the mod.

Not again. http://mm-bbs.org/style_emoticons/megamix_light/facepalm.gif

The guy AND iOffer are a**holes. I recall Mike sending iOffer an email to bring down those stuff from their website, yet they didn't.

The reason why Universal hasn't caught BTTF modders for using BTTF material without permission because not only they credit Universal for the material borrowed but also they don't sell their mods for profit, which means selling Universal's property for profit which is extreme copyright infringement or whatever it's called. So basically those who are selling or bought this one are in more trouble than those who downloaded this mod for free.

How about informing Universal themselves that iOffer are selling our mod? This would more likely work than sending an email to iOffer. :P

This should be reported to someone that takes action, and gets them in trouble, you know my friend put a "question" on that page. He is p**ssed

i think its been taken down, did he take it down or has someone like uni stepped in and taken action?

heres another mods hes selling

http://www.ioffer.com/i/GTA-San-Andreas-UL...game--118409911

Edited by ♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

Yea, it was taken down. Guess that question from TheCoolest's friend worked.

I just put a question of my own also I told my friend that it was token down he was like good b*****d