Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
peter

bttf mini-mod san andreas

hey ppl i have went an tweeked with the knightrider mod for sa an gave the bttf 2 del couple of kitts weapons what i've done is just a beta an needs much work i do not know which version of the bttf mini-od i have got

here is a vid showing :)

Do we really need ANOTHER K.I.T.T. - DeLorean mix-up, now for SA?...

Also, nothing new on the DeLorean model itself, so it's NOT NEW, and it's definetively NOT YOURS.

Please, everybody with this idea, CEASE AND DESIST!, it's not original anymore, it has become annoying.

Come on people, come up with something a bit more original. KITT has been done to death. At least I had the good sense to make a TM based off of HAL from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Here's an idea, how about a HOT TUB TIME MACHINE. :w00tdance:

Edited by Joe Statler

what if someone made a james bond delorean?

..which would be a worse, stripped-down version of Knight Industries Time Traveler?

hey i never intended to make a del kitt i only tried to give del, kitts weapons and the name in the vid is a typho lol i need to change it

Giving a DeLorean KITT's powers means making it into a Knight Industries Time Traveler, or a ripoff of that. I didn't watch the video fully, but if it said KI**-Del(damn censors?) in any moment.. Now, that's pathetic.

Edited by RG

i was only messing around with cleo scripts cuz i have never done any coding for sa so this my 1st thing i have done for sa except for skin mods i am gonna do my own mod in the future

the name in the vid is a typho

not the only thing thats a typo.... :lol:

She means that you're taking typo's to a whole new level.

Not thypo, but a typo.

i know i know :P but i am a beginner at coding so its somethin good for me

I think we should make a new rule that anyone who shows off anything similar to a KITT-DEL should be suspended or whatever cause I'm really getting sick of it. OR we could just annoy and insult the f**k out of them. and we have the perfect regulars to ask to do that :P

Sign in to follow this