Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

Youtube Topic Area

Posts merged...

Yup, the bed is a good addition to Minecraft. What I also like about the bed is the fact that it is possible you can be woken up by a mob and attack you. Makes me wanna buy it myself (currently borrowing my Apple fanatic uncle's account).

Oh, common! I was just watchin' YouTube - Minecraft vids and found this... ((AND IM JUST SAYING - YOU CAN SEARCH: "MINECRAFT P0RN" TO FIND IT TOO))

LOL AT CREEPER

Something like this happened to me before lol. I was minding my own business making a diamond pick-axe for the first time, until this green walking d1ck with four legs came out of nowhere. Sssssss... BOOM. Now I've lost my gold music disc and almost all of my diamonds. I did not have the time to run because I was in the Crafting Grid screen. I was lucky it was just a "practice world". If I was recording it, however, it would be a good fail vid.

Speaking of Creepers:

Pardon me for the annoying kid. This is so far the only vid like it in YouTube.

A new recording of SWTFU. Starring myself as Starkiller.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Whoa, you failed to obey the rules! Did you even search to see if it haden't already been posted? I think not...

DK is going to be so cross...

Edited by Orgcon

I also said the title of the video had to be typed out so people can search it :P. Not even Mike listens to it. so who cares.

So now I know that a Minecraft world initially created with the old generator and the new generator don't work well:

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Jump to 2 minutes and 40 seconds or click this link: http://youtu.be/G4yBcjODNq4#t=160

TO ALL AMERICANS...

Edited by Orgcon