Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

The Republic is no more

Which causes a plot problems up the ass. Just revive people with the force.

Did you guys ever watch the Robot Chicken Star Wars special? Darth Vader really can't kill with that choke fist, they just pretend to die XD

Yoda's lines wouldn't work on 95% of the people who would demand people to be revived, that got killed fighting for the rebellion, lol.

Yoda wouldn't argue about reviving a hurt person, yes, but he would argue about doing so with the Force. I mean, the Force is after all their life giver. If one gains the Force-based power to give life, s/he will also possess the power to manipulate life. This will just be a huge temptation to the person who have unlocked and used this ability. The Force is a seductive life-giving energy to those who have access to it, which I believe is the main reason why the Jedi discipline and order existed in the first place.

Did you guys ever watch the Robot Chicken Star Wars special? Darth Vader really can't kill with that choke fist, they just pretend to die XD

lol, I loved that scene, too. I myself believed Darth Vader can't kill anyone with Force Choke, until I started playing Force Unleashed and realized he can crush necks with it.

When people are hanged they mostly die to their necks beeig broken by the g force, rather than chocking.

Which reminds me...can Vader eat?

tumblr_kplsdlaTnY1qz93a7o1_500.jpg

When people are hanged they mostly die to their necks beeig broken by the g force, rather than chocking.

In The Force Unleashed, Vader and his apprentice are both shown (in cutscenes) to be able literally crush their victim's necks telekinetically, when they close their choking hand to a fist.

Could be one of those fetish Leather Slave Droids from Doctor Who, couldn't they? :P

Slabs, they are called, slabs. Judoon platoon upon the moon. It's from Smith and Jones.

This forum is now under control of the empire

:lmfao: it's not a little overestimate

The Fourth Embountiful Human Empire!

What about Inverse Square Law empire? :P

Edited by RG

Wasn't there a well, what did you expect from an inverse square law? war here a long time ago?

Sign in to follow this