Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Religion - New house rule?

IMO, the definition of the word *religion* is, "A characterization of what a person sees as truth in their point of view." So yea, technically I think Mark is right. But some people (like several I could mention that are on this forum) will see it as wrong.

On another note: Has anyone noticed that this topic has become a topic about religion (more generalized meaning not concentrating on a certain religion's POV), albeit not a flame war.

Edited by Joe Statler

Oh, I wonder who made it go this way..

AH, Mr. John DeLorean.. Please, shut up.

Dude, this is EXTREME hypocrisy. for we all have our religions that we follow. Besides, when you make a website, you make the rules THEN and THERE, afterwards, you can't change 'em, therefore, this isn't a valid rule.

As long as you're the admin and/or the owner of the site, you can add and change the rules. And how is this hypocrisy?

he probably doesnt know what it means. he thinks that supporting left wing politics means your a pot smoking satan worshipper who enjoys killing babies and having sex with people of the same gender

GS has his suspend button

I sure do.

Can we all stop making a huge fuss about this?

I'm willing to hand out some 1 hour long suspensions if it continues.

I'd rather leave it open and leave it to peoples self control to not post about it. Like I said I'm happy to suspend, haven't done that in ages.

I'd rather leave it open and leave it to peoples self control to not post about it. Like I said I'm happy to suspend, haven't done that in ages.

well said GS. i glad mike added that rule. arguing about "religion" is a complete waste of energy, and is just a dumb thing to argue about. if ur gonna argue about something make it about, oh idk - "Who Shot First: Han or Greedo" something like that idk just something to think about lol...

you know what, thats a good point..............

han shot first. none of this lightning fast bullet dodging bulls**t. han is ruthless and couldnt be arsed waiting around for greedo to try and kill him so he got it over with as fast as he could.

f***ing george lucas

Han defiinatly shot poor Greedo 1st in the orignal but when they released the special edition they made greedo shot 1st for some reason. Like Earthworm said Han had a nice easy charter and didnt have time to mess with Greedo

Heres part of the original script:

GREEDO: That's the idea. I've been looking forward to killing you for

a long time.

HAN: Yes, I'll bet you have.

Suddenly the slimy alien disappears in a blinding flash of

light. Han pulls his smoking gun from beneath the table as the

other patron look on in bemused amazement. Han gets up and

starts out of the cantina, flipping the bartender some coins

as he leaves.

HAN: Sorry about the mess.

I would've shot first if I was Han.

"You wanted to see me? Here, you saw me"