Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
skypokemon

Requests For Fanmade addons

Do you have a copy we can use?

And grim reaper 1666 post those file some where and give me a link of what they do.

Ok dude why are you so hatful you should be baned for life from this site.

Ok dude why are you so hatful you should be baned for life from this site.

Lol, dumbass.

You can't ban anyone for not getting what you want.

the thing is skypokemon you would need hscipts permmission for those files so i m not uploading cause i dont want to get hit by the banhammer. howevery you can use my particles in your addons. But you have to give me credit for them otherwise i take away my permission.

here

http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/f4857

the thing is skypokemon you would need hscipts permmission for those files so i m not uploading cause i dont want to get hit by the banhammer. howevery you can use my particles in your addons. But you have to give me credit for them otherwise i take away my permission.

here

http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/f4857

Ok thanks what do they do exacly?

make the effects look better the coronas are used on the coils.

Ok well if you want to help make the addons with me message me at skyparr@comcast.net

Nice so you can code? And make it so they can make it fly and land when ever they want.

no i cant code and they detach when you convert from driving to flying,

and all i did was add a line to the code which was a copy and paste to add the flying train, but you have to attach the delorean while the train is in flying mode

no i cant code and they detach when you convert from driving to flying,

and all i did was add a line to the code which was a copy and paste to add the flying train, but you have to attach the delorean while the train is in flying mode

O cool. Dont forget to email me at skyparr@comcast.net if you want to help

O cool. Dont forget to email me at skyparr@comcast.net if you want to help

Hey I have an idea, Get off your ass and learn how to do something. You want a mod? Then learn how to be a part of the team rather than have everyone else do it.

Hey I have an idea, Get off your ass and learn how to do something. You want a mod? Then learn how to be a part of the team rather than have everyone else do it.

95%20Internet%20High-Five.jpg

haha thats hilarious. things go downhill quick for those ignorant types around here.

Well I can make models and code so whats your problem?

My problem is you said YOU want to make mods for people. But you are asking everybody else for help. If you can model and code like you say you can, you shouldn't need help.

Or at least get started on something and if you get stuck then ask for help. Like trancelikestate here.

like with trying to mod VC for the first time? :P haha. thnx for keepin me in mind statler. :thumbs:

My problem is you said YOU want to make mods for people. But you are asking everybody else for help. If you can model and code like you say you can, you shouldn't need help.

I need help so it comes out quicker.

I need help so it comes out quicker.

It just seems like you're lying to get people to do it for you.

We're patient, do it yourself.