:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
skypokemon

Requests For Fanmade addons

Ok, Warning Time. Blue Already said this area is for the MOD ONLY use OTHER GTA MODS or use OFF TOPIC

Funny how I mentioned it right here too

No. Individual topics please. I hate reading through pages and pages of requests followed by comments that sometimes don't matter at all.

If you're doing a fan-made addon, that goes in Other GTA Mods. This Forums is for official use only. Closed.

There was a big fanmade addon released, a compilation of all the good addons, but I have no clue where it went, Neo was the one behind it if I remember correctly

sad news is that future addons for 0.2f and up have a stronger possibility to break the time circuits and various other things that require memory addresses.

Here's one for ya: Preset locations for the location circuits with the custom location ability also.... I'd like the see that, :heh: yeah right...

I've got one

Train tracks that are in the airport for 0.2e

trancelikestate just uploaded some on gtagrage. go to the "train tracks for 0.2e" topic in GTA:Hill Valley

trancelikestate just uploaded some on gtagrage. go to the "train tracks for 0.2e" topic in GTA:Hill Valley

I'm sure he's got eyes ;)

I've got one

Train tracks that are in the airport for 0.2e

Put it up for download some where and post a link in here

And one more thing I need codders and modelers to help with the addons so if you want to help E-mail me at skyparr@comcast.net

I'll take a sip of water and be back.

So what you are basically asking for sky, is an entire team to make a mod for you? Can anyone say BTTFTIME?

I did

And no mike I just want to make maps and new codes for people to use.

Edited by skypokemon

sad news is that future addons for 0.2f and up have a stronger possibility to break the time circuits and various other things that require memory addresses.

This however only refers to the coding part :P.

There was a big fanmade addon released, a compilation of all the good addons, but I have no clue where it went, Neo was the one behind it if I remember correctly

Do you have a copy we can use?

And grim reaper 1666 post those file some where and give me a link of what they do.

Edited by skypokemon