:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mini-Me

Screenshots and Videos Discussion

If he didn't before, I bet he does now, lol. BTW, what is that He's using to give his position in game like that?

mike, you DO know that the telephone poles are ATTACHED to the sidewalk right? I do not intend to have the telephone poles be breakable. as they are not in VC.

I did it as a joke silly, I know they are attached to the road/sidewalk model ;)

lol I suppose I should apologize on my part for commenting on a vid in the showroom topic, when there is a discussion topic, i just can't remember that there are two separate topics, one for one and one for the other.... just really doesn't make any sense to me.

The mod is looking great guys :good:. I'm a new member but I have been lurking these boards since a bit before 0.2e came out. My dream for the mod is to see the Courthouse Square of 2015 modeled.

Watch the latest v0.2f vid and your dream will come true. It was out a few months back but still cool

Well actually I meant the entire square :D. But yeah, I've seen the video that you're talking about and all the courthouses look awesome!

They are gonna remove the whole vc map in 0.3, then put the 1955 map, then hopefully, don't want to ask for to much but a 1985 map, and a 2015 map

lol I suppose I should apologize on my part for commenting on a vid in the showroom topic, when there is a discussion topic, i just can't remember that there are two separate topics, one for one and one for the other....

That's what we have our moderators for ;). Their job is it to correct the others' faults.

Verbal warning, Theron.

ok I'm getting sick of people asking about it. Here's the deal.

Mike's mouse does not act like it should during the video recording. He there has been trying to find a fix around this during his spare time as he does have a job and a girlfriend (who would have thought :P). Any more asking of this video's progress will be met with a warning. Progress and updates will be given when available. SO STOP ASKING!!!

lol, true. A normal warning would be utilizing the warn feature. At least that's how other mods also used that term, so I adapted :P.

I know, that's why I made that excuse up ;).

Didn't I write that BEFORE Dragon King did? I was asking a simple question.

>>yep, by 3 minutes.

Yeah, I'm sorry then :blush: .

However, we're simply annoyed by people demanding progress.

And I wasn't demanding, either. I simply asked if there was. Now, I know there isn't. Case closed, lool.

hey when the date for this new Versions Users' cause I got bored I 2e che terrace Yushchenko because I do not wait for the date che terrace 2f :unsure:

hey when the date for this new Versions Users' cause I got bored I 2e che terrace Yushchenko because I do not wait for the date che terrace 2f :unsure:

hey, don't ask for a release date if you will get a warning <_<

you may get supended if you keep insisting as well because it's annoying

0.2f will be released when it's ready and not before

rushing it out it's what caused 0.2e to be a failure

if you are so impatient to wait for the new version, then time travel like 5 - 10 years into the future and play the complete mod :lol:

wait like the rest of us

use the search button to find answers for your questions

and..

do not demand progress goodness!

-Shizuma-

Edited by 88milesperhour!

Ban pl0x