:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Ashley+

offline for a week

well, the doctor is the only person who can operate the tardis, or so I presume. As where any one who has seen the experiment video that Marty filmed can operate the delorean.

Edited by Joe Statler

Iron Man Vs. Superman -- Stark is not an idiot. Clark, unfortunately, is. Even without a DC comic to tell him that Superman is weak to Kryptonite, Stark would figure it out anyway.

Superman Vs. a Super Saiyan -- What EWJ said. Then again, if the Dragon Balls were scattered by the start of their battle, the DBs can be found by easier and faster than the Super Saiyan by Superman due to his superspeed, so Superman might still have a chance. Also, who said Superman can't wish, too? :P

Batman Vs. Captain America -- uhmm...same argument as Iron Man Vs. Superman

DeLorean Vs. the TARDIS -- By looking at the arguments you guys made, I believe the DeLorean as a time machine wins.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

The TARDIS could be also operated by Rose, Donna, Tegan, Romana, and some other companions, though Romana was a time lady, so it would be explained.

The DeLorean could be operated by anyone, as long as they know the american calendar system.

But I believe that the time circuit had to be recalibrated, everytime you move to a different time zone.

Both could fly. The TARDIS could shoot, the DeLorean could go glowy with pretty colours :P

The TARDIS has one advantage - it is sentient, so it can think on its own some times and help the user operate it, or otherwise, if it is a theft.

Edited by iMaster

uh angelo, dragonball z characters can teleport. and theyr also far faster and stronger than anything superman can begin to comprehend, not to mention beams that can tear matter apart at the molecular level. hence how cell dies in dragonball z. i dont think theres any way superman could possibly survive a full on blast. and with the expertise of the fellas at capsule corp they would develop some kind of gauntlet that focuses the energy through a kryptonite crystal thus "infecting" the beam with its radiation.

yes i have thought about this before

uh angelo, dragonball z characters can teleport.

True that Super Saiyans can teleport, but always note that teleporters or "jumpers" should first know where they should go before teleporting, and since the Dragon Balls scatter at random distant places I don't think teleporting alone would help Saiyans find the Dragon Balls faster than Superman. Also, I don't recall arguing with you or any of you guys about the attacks.

The reason why I brought the super speed up is because of Superman's ability to travel back in time by breaking the light barrier, traveling (or flying) faster than light itself to accomplish this feat. Then again, I was thinking of Goku. Forgot all about Gotenks.

Speaking of which, WHICH Superman are we all talking about here anyway? Pre-Crisis / Post-Crisis / Golden Age / Justice League United Superman? Superman Prime (alternate villain version of Superman)? Or the current Superman?

Only Goku was able to teleport, he learned it on his way back from Namek.

The others "teleporting" is only fast speed.

I don't know, gotenks seemed to have gone around the earth faster then super man did when he went back in time. Rules might be different. You have to think 5th dimensionally.

angelo, dragon radar, and goku just has to lock onto an energy signature to teleport. and DK thats been my msn picture for AGES now hahahahaha

angelo, dragon radar, and goku just has to lock onto an energy signature to teleport.

I know. That's how instantaneous transportation really work, but has Goku even used it to find the Dragon Balls?

Have you seen a Sith Lord eat before?

With what that life-support suit can do, I'm guessing he technically doesn't eat via his mouth. It might be doing similarly to Vader as how hospitals feed patients who are unconscious or in a vegetative state.

Or, the Dark Side doesn't make him hungry. Sidious did say something about the Dark Side giving Force-sensitives access to unnatural powers. :D (it was in a part of Episode III where he talked to Anakin about Darth Plagueis who has the power to influence midi-chlorians to create life, and who happens to be his own former Sith master whom he killed in his sleep due to his fear of Plagueis replacing him over his master's new power)

Captain Jack Harkness VS Prince Vegeta.

One is a ruthless fighter, the other one is immortal... I call it a draw, although Vegeta would kill him over and over and over and over... you get the picture.

Wii-Station 360 VS Playbox 3.

you know I was wondering...... How the HELL does Darth Vader eat?

He does take his helmet off every so often, did you ever see the films? :huh:

*Khhhh....* French Fries, a Big Mac, 20 McNuggets and a Large Cola, please. *Khhhhh...* (Vader connects himself to a Mr. Fusion and puts everything in there)

proton, how is it a draw if vegeta can just completely destroy everything he ever puts out. in fact im sure vegeta could just put this guy in a permanent state of near death, or mess him up so much that he cant even wipe his own ass making the rest of eternity a living hell.

He once had a demolition bomb inside his stomach. He just regenerates all the damage he takes, it's an anomaly, not that he wants it :P

End of the world, World War I, World War II, he keeps living forever, always recovering from the death in a matter of minutes (depending on the damage). The bomb destroyed the Torchwood Hub, completely, yet Jack appears in the next episode - completely intact :P

If he's on a dying planet, then he will keep drifting, choking to death, dying, coming back to life and choking again until the gravity of another planet finally saves him :P

Edited by iMaster