Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
crazyjointje

Important news for some of you!

Some of you probably don't know or don't care at all but i will be less often online because i got to practice with my school band for a competition in 3 weeks. We have to write our own song in 2 weeks and then we got 1 week to practice.

This is very important for me because this may launch my carreer as a proffesional musician.

I thought you should know and share in my happiness :D.

If you got any questions then PM me or go to my profile and send me an email.

I'll try to be online as much as possible.

We're happy for you, but everyone here has stuff on their own hands as well :)

Thanks guys. I'll try to give lots of info to you guys.

Ok guys today is 17 september and today im gonna write a song with my school band, so this means starting today i will be less offline.

Ok we wrote the first part of the song today, tomorrow gonna practice again but this time for less time.

Thanks guys. I got some new news, yesterday when we were practacing the pianist couldn't be there. So today we practiced in a theatreand the pianist was there. I had to bring my accoustic guitar, then i explained the pianist what to do and next week we're gonna practice again.

two words

STAGE PRESENCE. make sure you move while your onstage, good stage presence is one of the best ways of getting noticed. other than musical talent of course, wich obviously is FAR more important but i thought that it kinda goes without saying..

hence why i said musical talent goes without saying. if you cant play the music then you shouldnt be performing in the first place

We practiced yesterday and we will probably practice again tomorrow.

No. We're writing our own song. It's awesome.

Ok, just got back from bandpractice. I was trying something on the drums that sounded way better than the crappy beat the other dude came up with and i wrote a second guitar riff. Now all we need is the Rapper to finally show up so we can hear the lyrics (if he wrote them...).

Finally, it has been 2 weeks and my internet is fixed so im back.

We did the show and we were epic, the judges told us that they thought we were rockstars. When the dude heard we practiced for 3 days he started saying s**t like: ''Oh, well in that case it's not that good.'' So that made no sense at all. We didn't even make the top 3, the people who made the top 3 were people who al like 30 years old. And it's a school competition, what the hell did those guys do? f**k up their exams for the past 16 years? Anywho, we were kickass and we played kickass while we only practiced for 3 days. I will check their website now to see if i can download the movie of us playing.

Sorry to hear that the judges were pricks and that you didn't make it to the top 3. I'm sure you were good enough to be.

Thanks DK. The video's aren't on their website, i think because the competition insn't over yet and i forgot to mention that when we did the soundcheck we had our music turned up loud, when we were supposed to play they turned it way down while everyone was loud :S.

Sorry to hear that. It shouldn't matter how long you practiced for.

Reminds me of BTTF....

"Its just too darn loud" :lol:

So are you going to go back to 1955, change how your parents meet, and then come back with your music on the radio station? :lol:

f**k, you found out my plan :P.

Sign in to follow this