Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Delorean Sparks

Hm, from your bug tracker post I understand it does have to do with the sparks :P.

nah, you got me.

So after all that annoying and ranting I must give you compliments for this :P. You did a real good work on it!

lol, still not done. I plan to do something with the sparks that go towards the ground, and then curve the spikes back a bit.

But its good enough as vc's sparks. Those did sorta the same thing as these.

hmm, now where did i put my crysis delorean....

2. Refuel it. While doing that already enter the car (small glitch, btw.)

Is the glitch you noticed a .col error? :huh:

Cause I noticed that after you refuel the Mr. Fusion, If you press 'enter vehicle' while still at the back, the game will crash!

I thought it was a coding bug but, it turns out that there is a major .col file error at the back of the delorean that causes CJ to get stuck, I even got thrown into the air once, when I tried to walk away from the back of the del! :lol:

ok, so when i hit about 86 it crashes and i get this.

salimw.jpg

also when converting to hover mode, the horizontal wheels are already there, the animation occurs, then its like theres 2 sets of wheels. my comp does suck though.

i am using an old install. i'll try it out.

yeah it works now. sorry blue. i didnt realize my install was so old.

Angelo, he meant the whole actual coil glows flicker.

It doesn't flicker on mine, at all, but my computer ain't so tough either -- Intel graphics, 3 GB RAM, and a 2GHz Pentium Dual-Core. Mike's PC is tougher than this, which I find weird.

Another thing I noticed is that the door.cs has problems with the hover mode script. Whenever you change between hover and on-ground modes or vice versa, the door.cs script causes the game to crash. (this occurs often when changing modes, but not always)

So far, none of the current bugs of the latest source is bothersome, for me. I am, after all, using the old Part 1 DeLorean model, which means no collision bug and no often switching between hover and on-ground mode (hover mode Del is still Part 2 Del model). I guess I can continue my BTTF SA edits with this source code.

Part 1 Del rules. :P

BTW, I'm also working on my own DeLorean time machine model based on the DMC-13 and the Burnout Paradise's Jansen 88 Special. I just hope I finish this, unlike what happened to the rest of my model projects.

Due to the hover animation, huh?

Speaking of which, I just can't remember, but once you have the BTTF1 DeLorean in, you'll remove the vent steam from the BTTF2 one, because it hadn't that in the movie. Or am I mistaking?

I recall disabling the venting from the Part 2 hover mode model sometime ago, until I replaced the changed script with the latest source's script.

Sign in to follow this