Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Delorean Wormhole

and this is the result 12 hours after first thinking of the idea...why did it feel more like days?

And yeah, I'll add in the sparks sound at some point. Too lazy to do something simple, lol.

yeah, thats my two stage wormhole animation. Not much i can do about the speed unless you want to lower the speed in which the effects kick in.

That'll be my last vid and work on the mod of the day. Good stopping point xD

bluespace88, would you stop posting that much progress when I'm away :lol:? Wait till I'm back xD.

This looks awesome great!

Should be a little more transparent to my mind...

And, since it appears that late, a small appearing and a growing isn't worth the work, is it?

I wonder how his the render in SA , if they rotate like the screensaver

O and you put that on VC to or keep the old one ?

Edited by zero

I don't think adding that to VC would be possible without causing more problems or causing more lags or making the mod more unstable.

EPIC progress, btw. I just left a post saying "...unless if you make it to a 2-sided object with textures on each side which will look ridiculous and ugly..." and left then this happen. This new wormhole proved me wrong.

I don't think adding that to VC would be possible without causing more problems or causing more lags or making the mod more unstable.

EPIC progress, btw. I just left a post saying "...unless if you make it to a 2-sided object with textures on each side which will look ridiculous and ugly..." and left then this happen. This new wormhole proved me wrong.

oh crap, you're right about the stability....

Sign in to follow this