Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Delorean Wormhole

And models? This is a particle...lol

I was having a blonde moment.

So how come it doesn't look as bright in the day?

The one from the old buggy mod looks as though it stays the same (though that is perhaps because the present time was before 00:00)

Edit - I would say it's the desert that's the issue then

i dislike the other wormhole.

So we ARE going for a 2D one?

Would care less, anyway, since that beautiful glow fits the wormhole well. Also, it's about time we get a more beautiful wormhole.

Well, if there's no other way to make the 3D wormhole more beautiful and glow-y like this 2D wormhole, then go with this wormhole.

And why call it "VC wormhole"? Heck, it looks nothing like it to me. :P

true. I think it looks better then the VC wormhole actually. I just call it VC because it functions the same way.

well I know carlos is busy. Haven't seen K much. And I think Liam's still busy.

I'm not happy with it regardless. Its 3d.....but doesn't glow and doesn't grow.

Whatever you say Blue. I would still prefer the 2D one over the 3D one. The 3D is movie-accurate, but it would only look good if you put the camera anywhere else than the back of the vehicle, and/or if it is glow-y.

@Grim: Actually, in a view of a scientist, or a person with a scientific mind, the blue thing you see in BTTF is no wormhole (yet). A real wormhole would have no color so you see it as a black hole, it doesn't move once it's opened and you can't perceive it like a paper with a hole being punched in the middle. I believe it is a sort of blue matter that, once dense enough, can create wormholes. The real wormhole would be the one covered by the implosion, so with the implosion in the way you can't really see the wormhole itself.

Not saying we should change what it should be called, just sharing.

now that I know how to do multiple textures in one particle, i shrank the wormhole particles from using 20 to 10

Modified the wormhole at night.

gta_sa2009-10-0502-25-15-58.jpg

Used to be this

gta_sa2009-10-0316-11-56-98.jpg

And if you're wondering about the delorean, they both were going in the opposite direction, so thats why the new ones kinda dark.

Not only is that what she said, the updates are lookin spankin Del, keep up the good work

I have a question Blue...

Is possible for you to make the wormhole just like how it was before?

you know...the "umbrella" shaped wormhole... :lol:

but instead of making it with the same colors, you may try adding the same bright colors that the current wormhole does have...

in other words...

you may try making that "umbrella or palm :lol: " look more like a lighting texture just like the current wormhole

The problem is it doesn't look good due to the models, not only the textures.

Uhm. Blue, you can't change the form of a particle, can you? But I guess even if this was possible to add arms, it would stay in the same position unless you added and destroyed them all the time...

Can kind of answer this to myself, particles are 2D, this wouldn't work good either.

I thought about it, and may at some point do it. I know it'll take a long time, not a short edit like i've been doing, so I'd rather be doing other stuff.

Want to see refueling :P

I thought about it, and may at some point do it. I know it'll take a long time, not a short edit like i've been doing, so I'd rather be doing other stuff.

Want to see refueling :P

finally! XD

:lol:

Sign in to follow this