Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Delorean Wormhole

lol I'm sure of it because I tried it out myself. I originally planned my Time Machine mod to be for VC until I started working on the "time bubble", which is basically like this mod's wormhole -- it's made up of 2 half-spheres with textures on each of the side of each sphere then placed in a way that it looks like one sphere (had to because of how the time bubble should be animated). Man, the thing lags and screws up like sh*t.

If you're gonna ask how it I did -- copy & paste. ;):lol:

If I'm gonna do the time bubble again in SA, either I'll do the same thing as I did in VC (can't remember how I did it again :lol:), or I'm just gonna do a simple transparent sphere model for the bubble.

50 objects? :blink: No lag sh*t? I hope the wormhole doesn't have the same "lag effect" like in VC when I try it myself.

no lag. SA fixed the lag. With fraps on and some background processes (firefox and tons of tabs), it dipped down to like 10 fps, but nothing ever lagged. No particles or objects.

Even when you have the last release, you'll still be waiting for the next one! ;)

For the wormhole , I think it's too "geometric" ... :) But all the other things are cool

Even when you have the last release, you'll still be waiting for the next one! ;)

Of course, just that I want to play the mod with those new stuff.

its better then having a texture that looks the same no matter the angle :)

I'll probably release it when I have sparks made.

First, I'm redoing the wormhole model, because they're kinda spiral looking

I agree with Blue. The "geometric" wormhole is better than the VC one. Speaking of which, I'm still (sort of) concerned about the progress of the mainstream mod. I haven't heard from you guys regarding that mod since.

With sparks, eh? Cool, then. :D

new model....though not much difference. The old one just had a slight bend in it that made the wormhole kinda look like a spiral.

gta_sa2009-09-0912-05-52-74.jpg

Or the slightly thicker version of that

gta_sa2009-09-0912-10-46-60.jpg

The angle is weird for that but the second one is the best

And it looks good now. In short, the progress of this mod is fast and good.

That's one EPIC wormhole. I wish we can do the same in VC. Unless there's little difference, it would be best if you make a video of the second/current wormhole, but not saying you should.

Will in a sec.

Here's a few more screens. one from what you would usually see it from, and one from the interior.

gta_sa2009-09-0912-30-32-52.jpg

gta_sa2009-09-0912-32-13-77.jpg

Had to crop out the interior because the car was cut in half....odd, considering i was using sa camhack.

Yup, I also am for the second but still beleive it should be a little more transparent, but apart from that I'll give you big :thumbs:.

@angel:

As already said, I guess the lag will be to high in VC to use it there...

Sign in to follow this