Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
D4n!

UFO in Hill Valley

not going to believe me but I found a flying saucer (UFO) on the left side where it becomes the scene of BTTF 3 when Marty goes to 1885

Tracks

There is a pier and a lighthouse next to the UFO

Do you have a picture of it!?

It might help me understand what the hell your talking about! :mellow:

he's talking about the lighthouse behind the drive-in. The one that evilraptor made.

I'd upload one, but that would mean me reinstalling GTA and the BTTF mod. And I'm too lazy to do it right now.

Guest Gameznerd
Do you have a picture of it!?

It might help me understand what the hell your talking about! :mellow:

I would like to see that too. I know that there's a ufo model in the movie studio. But never noticed it next to the lightning house.

he's talking about the lighthouse behind the drive-in. The one that evilraptor made.

The one I did

wich one? My original map? I dont have it anymore. =/ Maybe it's still on megaupload.

Edit: I didnt use megaupload >_> I cant remember wich one was. I just know that the site had a blue color sheme O.o

Edited by Jay

YES! That's the one ='D

I logged in and there were no files on my account >_> Fail

Well I can make the map again I guess, but it's going to take some time

I used the army base land. Evilraptor didnt use just the golf island, he also used the army base land like me.

The one I did

Sorry, but why the hell did it get added onto 0.2e when evilraptor's map was chosen. Sounds like bullsh*t to me.

Edited by Joe Statler

Sorry, I accidentally quoted wrong post.

What do you mean?

I mean, that they chose evilraptor's over yours. So why did it get added? If they had left it out, the game may have been less buggy (but hardly noticeable). Ehh, whatever.

Edited by Joe Statler

Sorry, I accidentally quoted wrong post.

I mean, that they chose evilraptor's over yours. So why did it get added? If they had left it out, the game may have been less buggy (but hardly noticeable). Ehh, whatever.

What got added? my modified version of it? that's because Evilraptors entry was my modified version. Not his original one. You can ask him

Yep, the 0.2e map is indeed, my map, but modified by Jay, so yeah the basics of the map in 0.2e is my map, but 10 s**t loads of stuff were added by Jay, so it's not like a tweak of my map, it's definitely a noticable modification, it's just that the puplic haven't seen the original version of my map :P

Sign in to follow this