:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Marty and Doc

Maybe Marty used his help with making up a science project or something

I'd say that when Marty was younger, maybe 13 or 14, he heard these rumors about this weird scientist that lives next to Burger King. So of course being curious he introduced himself to doc, and then they started a friendship.

Of course, these days if that happened people would think that Doc was a pedophile or something. XD

Edited by Joe Statler

I think Doc asked Marty one time to help him with something, so Marty as polite as he is helped him and eventually thought Doc was pretty cool. I think thats how he met him. Because in BTTF1 when doc is preparing the lightning pole he asked a man on the street to help him (that turned out to be himself) so i think the same happened to Marty.

Or maybe because of the past, Marty told Doc he knows him and he needs to help him and they became friends. Then Marty got back to the future and Doc never forgot he met Marty and then he met him again. Either way works.

Stop licking ass, nerdy.

Oh, maybe doc wanted someone to test his inventions

Hmmmm .... Maybe when Marty was a child ... A child is always attracted by the inventions and other things like that ( gadjets , etc ... )

ive always thought that once day marty's parents told him about doc brown and that he should go over there and check on him every once and a while then they became friends and time travelled together :P

Or maybe because of the past, Marty told Doc he knows him and he needs to help him and they became friends. Then Marty got back to the future and Doc never forgot he met Marty and then he met him again. Either way works.

That works with the changed timeline (end of BTTF 1) but it doesn't work with the original timeline (beginning of BTTF 1) if you follow the way the movies explain time travel and separate timelines.

Remember, the movies don't take the theory of predestined timelines into account. If it did, Marty wouldn't have known of the story behind the "Clayton Ravine", and would have always thought it was named "Eastwood Ravine".

Edited by Joe Statler

crazyjointe is right,

Doc asked Marty to clean his garage, Marty did so and got 50 bucks out of the payment. Doc became interested with Marty and then Marty became Doc's assistant.

Doc became interested with Marty

because he secretly liked little boys XD

Now I know you ain't a girl. Although my sister makes jokes like that, but that's more because she has the mind of a butch dyke, but is straight. And your not in the Indian ocean territory, because last night you commented that it was 9:45pm and it was 9:45pm where I was, and I live in the Central Time Zone.

Back on Topic:

OK, now we've tackled when they met. How about what happened when Marty and Doc crossed paths again in 2015 (since Marty said for doc to look him up).

Edited by Joe Statler

Now I know you ain't a girl. Although my sister makes jokes like that, but that's more because she has the mind of a butch dyke, but is straight. And your not in the Indian ocean territory, because last night you commented that it was 9:45pm and it was 9:45pm where I was, and I live in the Central Time Zone.

owned

Back on Topic:

OK, now we've tackled when they met. How about what happened when Marty and Doc crossed paths again in 2015 (since Marty said for doc to look him up).

I think what Marty meant was to look him up in 2015 so Doc knew where he lived, and old Marty hanged out with the Doc for a while, most likely until Oct 22nd or so.

crazyjointe is right,

Doc asked Marty to clean his garage, Marty did so and got 50 bucks out of the payment. Doc became interested with Marty and then Marty became Doc's assistant.

Seriously what's so hard about spelling my name. The name is crazyjointje. Notice the J? If it's to hard to spell it then call me CJ XD.

I like to think that Marty informed doc of what has happened the last 30 years, and helped him settle into 2015.

Back on Topic:

my friend told me to say that so hah and im in the ocean today and also im always changing the time zones cause i have know idea what time it really is so dont be mean to me

my friend told me to say that so hah and im in the ocean today and also im always changing the time zones cause i have know idea what time it really is so dont be mean to me

he's not being mean he just knows the statistical probability of you actually being a girl. for me my doubt mostly comes from your photos. they look far too professional. also the personal info on your profile isnt exactly convincing. theres no such thing as a real girl whos main interests are back to the future the colour pink and shopping.

he's not being mean...

Yes I was.

Also YOUR SIGNATURE IS TOO BIG!

Edited by Joe Statler

Oh it's not possible for a girl to like BTTF, the color pink and shopping? That's ignorance EWJ. both of you back off. And your sig is a little too big.

Sign in to follow this