This is a little weird

Robots and Love  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it's possible?

• That guy needs therapy
    • Excuse me while I throw up in my trash bin
    • FUTURAMA BABY!!!!
    • Oh heeeell no!!!

Come on. Really, why does there need to be a poll? This is a forum full of guys (computer geeks at that), what do you think the tally's going to be.

And actually the sex doll has come a long way from being a latex balloon. Check out what's on sale right now.

Real-DollBritney12.JPG

All it needs is the AI module and the animatronic skeleton for movement, although I don't know how limber it would be. XD

Edited by Joe Statler

lol a friend of mine was looking at prices for them and they are rediculas, ranging from $2000usd to $6000!

Boggles the mind, how much ppl are willing to pay, you can get the real thing for at least 1% of that price :lol:

yea but that's one time use. And you wouldn't want a $20-$60 hooker. No matter how desperate you are.

After reading this please add your answer to the poll above. Also this poll is multiple choice.

Yeah, multiple choice towards the same answer! I'm sorry but you seem very bias towards it being wrong!

Yet you live in a country with extreme freedom of choice and religion/cultism. I would of thought that you'd have grown up accepting that everybody in your country is weird, and that this would eventually happen. -_-

Stranger things have happened! ;)

The Marilyn Monroe bot is gonna end up causing the human race to disappear. :P

This thread reminds me of the Robot Chicken episode where a scientist introduces a new kind of robot and the first question asked is, "Can you f*ck it?" and the scientist says, "No..." Well the whole audience then leaves because they're disappointed. XD

Edited by Joe Statler

If robots can be applied with emotions and character, then relationships are possible, but I think that marriage will be restricted.

Yeah, multiple choice towards the same answer! I'm sorry but you seem very bias towards it being wrong!

Yet you live in a country with extreme freedom of choice and religion/cultism. I would of thought that you'd have grown up accepting that everybody in your country is weird, and that this would eventually happen. -_-

Stranger things have happened! ;)

I'm not being bias. I gave three ways to say no because one way to say no may not cut it. Honestly, it will happen. I won't judge who people sleep with. And besides there is only one answer i could consider funny that would be saying yes. Otherwise there are more funny answers to say no.

i dont have a problem with this. if people can marry inanimate objects then theres gonna be no restrictions on robots.

as for having sex with robots. whats the big deal? it'd be just like masturbating except with more realism. and everyone who isnt getting regular sex masturbates, its a fact (with a few exceptione of course)

as for wether or not I would try it? if the opportunity arose for me to try one in privacy and i can be assured that its clean and i dont have to pay for it i an way shape or form. then yes i would try it just for the hell of it but i cant see myself making a habit out of it, i think i enjoy real girls too much.. hahaha

aglite19.jpg

Those who are familiar with applegeeks will understand it :P

Every time they bring up the robot sex, I keep thinking of Twin Signal.

Edited by archer9234

These robots would be new-and-improved sex toys to us. I'm guessing there'll be less rapists in the future because of this. LOL

And robot-to-human sex? :blink: Female robots would be walking baby capsules and male robots walking sperm banks. If you don't want a husband/wife who you think will just be a big headache, marry a robot. Robots are programmable, right? :lol:

As for giving them emotions and feelings, doing so would be considered a breakthrough in robotics and eventually computer science and AI design, but it won't be long 'till a "Terminator scenario" occurs because of this. Aside from Terminator, ever watched the movie version of I, Robot? A "robot rebellion" ain't unlikely.

In short, I also believe this WILL happen in the (far) future, as how I've described it, but for me, as a "hopeless romantic" to be honest, I would rather go for a REAL female as a wife.

You forgot "The Matrix".

You meant Asimo.

Asimo is the most advanced robot to date. Since we're all talking about future robots here, I wonder what would Asimo look like in the future.

Hehe, I saw Asimos dance once. It was fun. Then one of them was standing by the manager and watching. The manager then looked down at his assistant, thought a bit and pretended to smack it on the face with a magazine. The robot leaned back, looked at him and waved his hand (in an angry manner).

Never got a chance to interact with one.

How many "SECRET" robots are there? :P

KARR

KITT

KARR

KITT

Eve

Skynet

anyone else?

Edited by  iPro

Hehe, I saw Asimos dance once. It was fun. Then one of them was standing by the manager and watching. The manager then looked down at his assistant, thought a bit and pretended to smack it on the face with a magazine. The robot leaned back, looked at him and waved his hand (in an angry manner).

Never got a chance to interact with one.

How many "SECRET" robots are there? :P

KARR

KITT

KARR

KITT

Eve

Skynet

anyone else?

I guess if you count comic book robots, there be a lot more. Herbie is the most known. I can imagine Iron Man's suits in AI mode, lol.

Ah yes, the suit.

Stealth

Herbie... more is like Christine. But unlike Christine's negative psycho-kynetic charge, Herbie is charged with positive energy, which makes him more of a possesor host, thant a robot.

one robot is more intellignet than anything else and that is Asimo

That robot has too many human traits, I saw Asimo once, it turned around to walk away, and as it turned it walked straight into a closed door and fell over :lol: It thought the door was still open :rotfl:

Edited by Orgcon

Maybe the orgies in England will look different when this comes out.

''Hey, number 2 you could use some more oil. You're gonna break a bar if you go on like this!''

Ah yes, the suit.

Stealth

Herbie... more is like Christine. But unlike Christine's negative psycho-kynetic charge, Herbie is charged with positive energy, which makes him more of a possesor host, thant a robot.

Uhh, you forgot that Herbie became suicidal in the movie. So he did have a negative charge for awhile, but then that was because of jealousy and feeling betrayed.

Uhh, you forgot that Herbie became suicidal in the movie. So he did have a negative charge for awhile, but then that was because of jealousy and feeling betrayed.

Herbie gets betrayed like every 4 hours in his eyes. Just because someone saying something about machines, lol.

Sign in to follow this