:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Marty_Mcfly

Image of DeLorean in GTA SA?Not MOD!

Well here is a image of DeLorean in GTA SA?Is not a MOD, see

deloreangtasa.png

Identic!

Yeah ! Inoticed that a looong time ago ! It's cool I think ! :)

I've never noticed that, which mission is that from?

Or is that in every replayed mission that has the "skip trip" option.

Edited by Nikaido

Any mission , take for example the mission when you meet OGloc I think ... If you lose a mission and you begin it again , you can use "Y" and it jump at the part of the mission where you died ...

Well, the Deluxo (Vice City) and Ruiner (IV) are sort of DeLorean rip-off cars...but the Ruiner is based off a Chevrolet. I guess that the Deluxo is the ONLY DeLorean rip-off I've seen, but then again, there may be another...I am not sure.

Scarface had a delorean like car in it. But I can't seem to find a car list for the game. Strange.

Edited by Nikaido

No hesitations for me ! The Deluxo is just a DeLorean with a spoiler ! ^^

GTA%20VC_Deluxo.jpg

The vector car in the image is a deluxo too. The DeLuxo is available freely in Vice City Stories, which takes place in 1984, and they become rare by 1986. The car almost in every way repeats its original's history, save for Gullwing doors.

Other than that, they've also made other references from the movie in VC. If you're near a sidewalk full of workers, one of them would say "I'll erase you from existence!". If you steal a car of a male rich ped, at rare cases he would say "No! My time machine!!!"

These BTTF references made me think there was a hidden DeLorean and time machine features when I still had the PS2 version. I was a kid that time, so I really think of funny possibilities such as this. The only thing I found that's close enough is the Deluxo -- I remember myself ramming the controller's buttons to find a way to activate the "time circuits" while driving the Deluxo LOL. It was until I saw iPro's videos in YouTube and eventually found this mod. ;)

Scarface had a delorean like car in it. But I can't seem to find a car list for the game. Strange.

Wasn't it called the Gull or something like that due to it's Gullwing Doors?

I remember myself ramming the controller's buttons to find a way to activate the "time circuits" while driving the Deluxo LOL. It was until I saw iPro's videos in YouTube and eventually found this mod. ;)

:lol: Yay! :P

Edited by  iPro

Sign in to follow this