:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Gir

Me and DK

baby b is on the left side and baby a is on the right side with baby b that black blog is babys a' amniotic fluid

awww congradulations :)

I edited your post a bit. Please don't quote pictures.

ooh sorry i didnt know

thank you everyone

I told DK on MSN but I wish the most heartfelt congratulations to the both of ya

Congrats DK and Gir!!! :) Have a good one..s :lol:

Edited by -RG-

That's awesome. Twins (so you're going to have 3 kids, yes?). Congratulations to both of 'ya.

Speaking of which, I just read about identical twins in the book "The World's Greatest Mysteries" when I found DK and Gir themselves are having twins. If they are identical twins, too, I'd be more than amazed. :lol:

DK... getting two more kids huh? Talk about Super Sperm... Congrats though... Your work on the mod is gonna take a hit though... Just make sure you bring up those kids to love BTTF... Lol...

Why not Martin McFly Dragonking (don't know your real last name or first name for that matter). So have you guys decided on names yet?

Edited by Joe Statler

Well here is what we have so far:

If 1 twin is girl:

Elizabeth Marie Millett

If 1 twin is boy:

Tyler Jacob Millett

If they are either both boys or girls we are still thinking of names.

I'd probably name mine Data or Jean-Luc. XD

But seriously, if my wife would allow it I would. I mean, just look at me for example. My middle name was chosen because my dad's a huge fan of John Wayne. When I was born my mother asked my father, "What's a good strong name for a man?" And of course my dad said, "WAYNE!" But since he was named after his father, and my grandfather was named after my great grandfather, my dad had to make my first name the same as there's, "BILLY", not William just "Billy", my first name is a nickname. So my full name is Billy Wayne Britt, doesn't get much more hick than that. <_< But people call me Bill. Although in H.S. they called me ASH because of my love for The Evil Dead franchise and Bruce Campbell.

Edited by Joe Statler

My mother's father is called Juan, so i'm named after my grandfather. And my second name is Gabriel because my mom's twin brother died when he was born. My mom called him Gabriel so my second name is Gabriel so a piece of her brother lives on with me.

That makes my full name Juan Gabriel van Genderen.

they called me ASH

lol me too :P anyways

I have always liked the name rose :) doesnt it sound sweet for a little girls name

Ever since i got on the talentshow in my school, the kids there call me: Rocker. Gotta love that name :D.

Guest Gameznerd

Congrats DK and Gir! I hope the baby's would be healthy!

About my name. It's Daniël(because it's a Bible name) Aleksander(wich should exally be my real name :P) Vosselman(surname). The call me Daniël.

My nickname's: Gameznerd, no really, it is! That's how they call me :P at school.

Edited by Gameznerd

lol me too :P anyways

I have always liked the name rose :) doesnt it sound sweet for a little girls name

Rose is my daughters middle name. Sadie Rose Carpenter. I also have a 5 month old son Logan Riley Carpenter. I wanted to name him Marty but my wife called me nerd and said hell no. But she did agree to Logan (which she let me pick out). She doesn't know that its after wolverine, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her. lol

True. but she'll never know; My wife hates back to the future and anything that has to do with marvel(which is grounds for divorce), but she's ok with the name logan. She asked me "where did you come up with that". I said " it was the name of my babysitter when i was 9 years old. He meant the world to me". which is a lie, cause i have never had a babysitter. LOL

True. but she'll never know; My wife hates back to the future and anything that has to do with marvel(which is grounds for divorce), but she's ok with the name logan. She asked me "where did you come up with that". I said " it was the name of my babysitter when i was 9 years old. He meant the world to me". which is a lie, cause i have never had a babysitter. LOL

my wife just read that and she says that a woman always finds out sooner or later. it's true too. from personal experience. what will u do when she finds out?