Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

New Release/New purchases Thread

szcx3a.jpg

A pirate bay shirt, no pic.

a6_2.JPG

Another 22" Samsung monitor same as my current one for dual screens.

They mark it as season 1, even though the show was cancelled? That might mean that KR might be back... a few years later.

It's still season 1 regardless. A lot of shows say season 1, even though the show is canceled or just ends. It's just usually up to the company. HBO does this with their one season shows. Marvel DVD's are random when this comes to this. They'll choose complete series or Season 1. If/when KR gets revived, they said they have no intention to continue that version of the show.

Edited by archer9234

That's... dumb.

Got a shirt kinda like this except the Budweiser insignia is bleeding and the "King of Beer"text is missing.

img2.jpg

Got myself another T-shirt that's red and has a big picture of Instant Ramen Noodles on it. The text says "Instant Ramen: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner". Sorry but can't find a picture of it and my camera is broken.

Edited by Joe Statler

sorry for the double post but this was a separate purchase.

Harley Davidson Men's Delinquent Boots, size 13

419aGwZg1xL._AA280_.jpg

41xro34p1ML._AA280_.jpg

Budweiser & Skeleton Belt Buckle

51MlwBk5GAL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Flame Chain Wallet

71CAXB1NQML._AA280_.gif

it's the one on the bottom left

Edited by Joe Statler

budweiser is so gross, try Epic beer, its amazing. i'd reccomend the lager over the ale though

It's because your not American. Since most (if not all) of Budweiser is made in the U.S. (bottled in different parts of the world though), you get it when it's old and gross. And we get it when it's young and tastes great. BACKINTIME will back me up on this. But yea Epic Beer isn't an import the liquor stores in my area get, and I check every week to see if there's something new to try. Even though Budweiser is my second favorite beer, my favorite is Shiner Bock, but since it's from a small brewery in Shiner, Texas (next to San Antonio) they don't have any apparel available in stores.

I'll tell you one thing, this ale SUUUUUUUUCKS!

arrogant_beer_ale_1.jpg

Edited by Joe Statler

The name fits.

lol, statler i'v had a budweiser in america, one of my great uncles was like "HAR HAR try a REAL beer nothing ike whatever you overseas types drink"

it was like watered down export (exports an average tasting NZ beer) not as bad as budweiser tastes when you buy it over here but still not somthing i'd make a habit of drinking

if you ever find yourself drinking in my part of the world you might just be in for a shock.

the one good thing about budweiser is that its very easy to drink alot of it very quickly. because its so watery

It's a crappy Welly Model.

I've found Welly to be the most screen accurate in terms of appearence, with the exception of the messed up Rear deck, but at least the Flux Wires run up into the Wormhole Emitter, I got I II III and the one from the Ride (I'm assuming it's the Ride, it's a Part II with the OUTATIME plate on it) on my trip to Orlando. Cant wait for the new 1/15 scale DeLoreans from DST, despite the absence of the DMC logo on the grill and wheels.

Just got our newly-modified PS2 (it's actually both new and modified; my dad bought a new PS2 unit, apparently). The thing rocks -- little or no lags in those laggy games, shorter loading times, 95 games to choose from, customizable OS/firmware (theme-wise), and no more those breakable DVDs to play. The only thing that sucks about it is the games they've put in. I'm planning to replace them with the best ones I have.

The only new game I liked in it is the PS2 version of Bully. Played it before in PC, but now I'm trying to decide whether to go for the PS2 version or stick to the PC version. Gameplay-wise, which do you think is better?

Neither. I thought the Wii version was the best. But the PC version fixed stuff. The controls are mroe smoother. So I say go with that.

Edited by archer9234

Neither.

I was referring to "Which of the two versions is better?" I wasn't referring to all versions of the game. But good point. The controls at PC are better.

Also, I just found out the guys installed a Matrix Infinity mod chip to the PS2, so that means the hard drive only contains the games. My dad believes that the software is installed in the HD itself. I hope this convinces him enough that I can connect the PS2 to the PC safely without breaking anything, where my dad stated otherwise.

psp 3000 and the (little-blue-tool)

Marui%20P90.jpg

P90 from classic army

Pre-ordered DETHALBUM II

Several weeks ago I bought Dethklok tickets.

Blackest Night 1, 2, Superman, soon to buy Batman and Titans.

Nintendo DS with Pokemon Platinum

and a Flux Capacitor

As in the 200 dollar replica from BTTF.com?

As in the 200 dollar replica from BTTF.com?

its only 200 dollars? now i want one :P