:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

You know gameznerd, You say one more thing about CJ and microman and zero's english and you'll be suspended for 3 hours. They live in a country where english isn't their native language. And they speak damn good for it. What's your excuse? At least they don't claim to have great english and make many errors when typing. So knock your s**t off.

I know, but I just like any sentence wich aren´t tlalking good about God. And I do, CJ and Microman are just not good in English and read my things wrong. But I ain´t going to argue about this. If CJ and Microman do, I won´t awnser!

F*ck You ! Get lost ! You're only a a*s licker and you will stay a a*s licker and if you want CJ and me to not answer , it's only because you just want to have the last answer for your small person !

If you don't stop you will not be accepted on our site and that's all ! You only slow down this mod ! So shut up if you want the V2 to be released one day !

Oh , and if you have a problem with my english , read your posts and you will see you're not so good in English ... I hope it will be a reason for you to SHUT UP !

It's the last time I say something like that ! Ok ?!

Hmmm , sorry ...

On-Topic ( At Last ) :

The animation of the wormhole will take a lot of time but we already have this animation InGame ... :)

I'm working on the interior of the Hatak and on the new Abydos too :)

Edited by Microman

Guest Nova Prospekt

I'm living to in a country where lot of people don't know how to read or write English. Not that my English is really good. But it's better then the average people who lives here. Oh and I wasn't talking about Zero.

And about the animation and interior: I'm not going to say anything about it!

Edited by Nova Prospekt

The only thing I say that my English better then them. And I'm living to in a country where lot of people don't know how to read or write English. Not that my English is really good. But it's a bit better. Oh and I wasn't talking about Zero.

And about the animation and interior, I'm not going to say anything about it!

You know gameznerd, You say one more thing about CJ and microman and zero's english and you'll be suspended for 3 hours. They live in a country where english isn't their native language. And they speak damn good for it. What's your excuse? At least they don't claim to have great english and make many errors when typing. So knock your s**t off.

Please? :mf_dribble:

Ok you listen here Gameznerd. I will not do anything about Microman yelling at you, You are insulting him and antagonizing him. You need to stop posting in this forum. So get out. You can look but you can't post. I've had it with you. You start a fight than run to a moderator for help, when they retaliate, like a little child. You need to grow up.

*EDIT* mike already handled it

ooo he left the war is finish now this topic will be clean

If you want an estimation for the animation , I think it's at 60 % :P

I think I will finish tomorrow

That's like erasing evidence..

EDIT: Crap, I was too late.. Anyway, this post was directed toward Grim Reaper...

Edited by Fishy-Fish

I know, but I just like any sentence wich aren´t talking good about God.

What are you talking about? That sentence was neither talking good nor talking bad about God.

I got p**sed off with his inappropriate use of the "report" button.

Same here. This dude might not even have an idea he's giving report to ALL of us mods and admins.

Same here. This dude might not even have an idea he's giving report to ALL of us mods and admins.

Yes, and was disturbing have those reports

:lol: Its funny when drunked, nobody makes any sense! And the argument seems futile! :rotfl:

i think you should delete his posts from this topic so he is erased from the world of stargate

Erased....................... from existence

Guest Armagedon Is Coming

This mod is f***ing noob! It ain't nice the texture sucks and it has NO or NONE reference to anything in the movies or the serie. In my opinion this f***ing mod should be death already!

Guest Nova Prospekt

Oright, who the f**k is he? Now I have stopped (kinda) and now some noob comes flying in. what th- *boom*?

Edited by Nova Prospekt

You just failed at life. Congratulations with that.

The mod is awesome in my opinion, Gameznerd/Nova Prospect is the only "noob" here.

Edited by -RG-

This mod is f***ing noob! It ain't nice the texture sucks and it has NO or NONE reference to anything in the movies or the serie. In my opinion this f***ing mod should be death already!

That your opinion seriously i don't care about that kind of critik.if you are don't happy go to play another game and forget mine

Guest Armagedon Is Coming

I just wanted to say that there's obviously no f***ing reason to even download this! Just stop with making this mod and try something else, maybe a better moddler? The codes are ok. But the models really suck!!!

OOOO the model sucks :lol: , ok so try to do better than you and after you can critik your own model, do better than me and micro , but i don't think you are able to do that so your critik does not be to be take but you can go to critik another mod if you have only that to do on your day

Ohhh ! Yes ! My models sucks ! X-D

It's an other motivation to make better models now !

**Level Up sound**

OK , the anim is ( I think ) at 75-80% It's very long ! O_o