:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

I find a way to made the animation when you go the gate however i want your opinion.

Do you want :

the old one

I'd say the first.

I never liked the second one, it wasn't serious enough and always reminded me of Bill & Ted meets Farscape :lol:

Although if you could use both, I'd say use the first for the main galaxy and the second for trips to atlantis if it ever gets made :P

Edited by Orgcon

I'd also say the first one, cause that's the one that was used when Ra was still alive (in the movie).

Definatly go with the classic wormhole, which is the first one.

It had been used since the movie untill it was swapped for a blue version of the Atlantis wormhole. And the Atlantis wormhole isn't very good looking.

EDIT: Who do I need to talk to about this error?

limit.jpg

It happens when trying to start San Andreas. I have installed the Stargate Rebellion mod correctly.

Edited by Billz

I dunno, but if you find out how to fix it, PM me plz, cause I have the same problem with anouther mod! :cry:

I dunno, but if you find out how to fix it, PM me plz, cause I have the same problem with anouther mod! :cry:

I'm hoping zero knows how to fix it.

It shouldn't matter though that I bought a pre-owned copy of San Andreas from ebay.co.uk and had to get the downgrader patch so that mods could work, should it?

Edited by Billz

that is a wrong instalation you forgot to replace the col or something like that

that is a wrong instalation you forgot to replace the col or something like that

Theres no coll folder or nothing to go into the coll folder in the zip for the mod.

NO the replace in img have you replace some models on the gta3.img

NO the replace in img have you replace some models on the gta3.img

I have replaced all the ones in gta3.img that you said to replace in the english install instructions.

Still not working.

so wait tonight i will upload the auto instaler thanks to mike

I have replaced all the ones in gta3.img that you said to replace in the english install instructions.

Still not working.

Try the auto installer I posted a link to a couple of pages back. Keep in mind this version does not include IMGTool.

I will be sending Zero an updated version with IMGTool included, later on tonight.

Guest Gameznerd

I say the first one, if you could make the vid into better quality(is that possible?)

who said i will put a video for the animation?

Guest Gameznerd

I meaned it like: Would the animation/thing you use be better in quality then that vid? That was exally the question.

You will see ... The other guys wait so you will do the same thing , you're not god ...

he just do that with you nova ???

Guest Nova Prospekt

I know, but I don't like things about: You're not God. I'm a Christian that's why.

Anyway , you will wait the progress , Gamezthing and if you're a Christian , I have to say : " You're not someone who have privileges because you do AssLicking ... "

Anyway , you will wait the progress , Gamezthing and if you're a Christian , I have to say : " You're not someone who have privileges because you do AssLicking ... "

It's Ok now, I think he got it. Get back on topic, please.

I also prefer the first animation and I'm wondering how you'll implement that ;).