:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

Mikes Mod Blog - Kinda...

To stop the constant "when is 0.2f being released" topics, I'm posting this here and will try to keep it reasonably up-to-date.

Overview of features planned for 0.2f:
-New vehicles to be added including, Rogers locomotive, Citroën Luxor 2015 Taxi, scratch built DeLorean base model and all time machine variants (to replace the current models based around a 10 year old mesh)
-Animations for doc's truck including ability for load/unload BTTF 1 DeLorean.
-No. 131 Rogers Locomotive animations, smoke & sound effects, and ability to recreate the push scene from BTTF III
-Hover conversion animations for Citroën Luxor 2015 Taxi
- Programmable time circuits with the ability to program the destination time via the numberpad or top row of numbers on the keyboard
-Easier ability to use various features, e.g. instant/cutscene mode can be switched by pressing M, many other functions reduced down to a single key press
-1955 town square revamped with all new models, most models will have day night changes (i.e. they light up at night)
-Clocktowers for all era's (except 1985A) which will change according to your destination time

Q) When will 0.2f be released?
A) It will be released when it's ready and not before, rushing it out is what caused 0.2e to be a failure - However we are shooting for a 2013 release.

A progress update of sorts:

Doc's truck animations - Team Owners: Mini-Me/BACKINTIME Status: Complete.

Detail lowering on all non relavent vehicles - Team Owner: Mark Status: Complete.

No. 131 Rogers Locomotive - Team Owners: Bluespace88/Mini-Me/BACKINTIME Status:
-Animations complete.
-Restricted spawning (1800 to 1950) complete.
-Sounds complete.
-Steam effects complete.
-Updating of train push code to show yellow/green/red effects/explosions - unfinished, will most likely not be fully finished until we are nearing release.

Hover conversion animations for Citroën Luxor 2015 Taxi - Team Owners: Bluespace88/Mini-Me Status: Not yet started

Update of time travel effect placement for new DeLorean models - Team Owners: Bluespace88/Mini-Me Status: Not yet started

BTTF II DeLorean - Update on placement strut and wheel models for hover conversion animation - Team Owners: Bluespace88/Mini-Me Status: Not yet started

Hill Valley Town Square revamp - Team Owners: Modeling - Liam, Game placement - DK Status:
-Clocktower complete (for all era's save 1985A)
-1955 streets one, two, and three complete
-1955 street four complete

-1955 courthouse square misc buildings/items
-Completion estimate, (January 2015).

New vehicle models for 0.2f:
No. 131 Rogers Locomotive - Team Owner: Carlos85G Status: Complete.
Citroën Luxor 2015 Taxi - Team Owner: Carlos85G Status: Complete.
1981 DeLorean- Team Owner: Carlos85G Status: Complete.
BTTF DeLorean- Team Owner: Carlos85G Status: Complete.
BTTF II DeLorean- Team Owner: Carlos85G Status: Complete.
BTTF III whitewall DeLorean- Team Owner: Carlos85G Status: Complete.
BTTF III railroad DeLorean- Team Owner: Carlos85G Status: Complete.

Edited by Mike
Updated as of December 19 2012

Excellent. So the main thing were waitin on is the maps. No rush epic quality takes time :) It also give the rest of the team time to finsh bits off and polish out those bugs and prehaps make a couple more missions? maybe? Pleassse

Edited by Dave27

thanks Mike! , Mod Team is working hard! If you need something, I am here!

P.S: Bluespace88 is in the mod Team?

Edited by Thyncho88

Nice to see that a lot has been done! Will we be seeing screenshots of the last building on street two of the square?

Rock 'n roll is dead and pop is in!!!!! ?

OMG! I haven't heard that for a while X-D

Just a question, Liam is really spending 12 months to make the streets or he can't because of his personnal life ?

We all have personal lives Microman. Liam is busy with several things in his life at the moment... But i won't tell anymore than that..

Don't worry, I know that, I was just asking precisely because we didn't see him for a long time now.

It's fine, though. No need for fisty-cuffs. I finally got into GTA IV after some time and I'm liking it. You should definitely try one of the GTA's. Just pointing out something. mkay

Perfection takes time. So give the Mod Team there time to make the next release awesome.

Only a little question, because we are off topic, Mod team is now working with the deloreans or with the train?

Please excuse the crudity of this update, I didn't have time to build it to scale or to paint it.

Credit as always to LGisby for his excellent model work, and to Dragon King for rigging them for use in GTA and placement in game.

gta-vc-2012-07-19-23-43-06-.jpg

gta-vc-2012-07-19-23-44-35-.jpg

gta-vc-2012-07-19-23-45-03-.jpg

gta-vc-2012-07-19-23-45-53-.jpg

gta-vc-2012-07-19-23-46-30-.jpg

gta-vc-2012-07-19-23-48-04-.jpg

This makes 3 of the 4 streets that make up courthouse square now complete. The last street with the 'Town' and 'Holts Diner' buildings are currently in the process of being modelled.

Can I suggest, when you guys finally release the map. Block off the edges with invisible walls. I fell off driving in the square a lot.

Exellent Work, only 2 questions, What's Going on with K1092000 vehicles? Ace what is doing?