Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Edfake

Edfakes Title Changer

ok, so i got bored and decided to make a c++ progarm.

it turned out to be: Edfakes Title Changer

what it does:

it asks you to type a new name. type one and press enter. then it asks you to select (bring it to the front) a window, and press control (ctrl) to change its title. at this stage PRESS CTRL FIRST then exit!!

Link:

http://edfake.forumotion.net/edfakes-proje...changer-t19.htm

have fun! :D

Thats helpful!? Change the title of what exactly? The pc? a program? :huh: You need to make these things a bit more clear, if you want ppl to download this crap ;)

Don't worry about it, its a useless tool. If you wanted to rename a program window surely you'd just rename the file you are going to open? :huh: Silly <_<

It's great. I use it to rename all my folders to Knight Industries Database. lol :lol:

it would work for absoulutley any window.

anothe eg. windows explorer is open to miniclip.com. its title is miniclip.com. i change the title to wikipedia.com yet its still on the actual page miniclip.com

heres a vid:

coming soon

lol

Edited by edfake

Yea, but is it really needed or is it just alittle something to mess around with?

Nice attempt. But I hope you know hell more than that. Is the program doing all of these through memory hacking, or something else? I remember making the same thing through memory hacking back when I was still in 6th grade, then when I got bored with it I modified it so it would behave like a virus that when installed to a computer it will annoy the user to death by changing the titles of the opened programs with words like "s***", and "son of a b****". I then had it sent to a friend to "test" it, and fortunately it works. Even anti-viruses which can't detect the program as a virus are pwned by the virus. :lol:

I still have it, and it still works. It works on all operating systems except Vista. In Vista, I'm not sure why but this harmless annoying virus becomes a ticking bomb -- if used, major components like Windows Explorer began to crash EVERYTIME they are opened, rendering the OS useless unless you find a way to remove the program WITHOUT opening Vista.

Hey edfake, if you want to make something more sensefull :P, then try to code a launcher for VC to start it windowed (with the solution I'm currently using I can't move the window, it is fixed to the upper left corner).

good idea, once i get visual c++ working... rrrrrrrr. it simetimes randomly loses it include/lib/exe paths for no reason. preaty annoying. im also attempting to make a mutiple time machine keypad circut once i finished fixing bloddy vc

it would work for absoulutley any window.

anothe eg. windows explorer is open to miniclip.com. its title is miniclip.com. i change the title to wikipedia.com yet its still on the actual page miniclip.com

heres a vid:

coming soon

lol

Dude you can also do that with HTML codes...

Example:

<head>

<title>

miniclips.com

</title>

</head>

That's the code unchanged.

Now when you change it:

<head>

<title>

hahahaiahaaheoeoe.com

</title>

<head>

It's that easy...

Dude you can also do that with HTML codes...

That's HTML. Edfakes C++ program does differently and more than that.

Edfakes' Title Changer affects ALMOST ANY WINDOWED PROGRAM, other than webpages or websites. For instance, I can change the Notepad's title from "Untitled - Notepad" to "Unnamed - Noobpad".

I've just tested the program in Windows Vista. It works, but not all windowed programs.

Also I've just tested my own title changer (or title-changing virus) in Windows 7, and it works. It alters titles like crazy without getting caught at all (even with the best anti-virus software). There are the Vista crashes, but not as worse as the ones in Vista.

Sign in to follow this