:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
raybob

PS3 vs. XBOX360

Which one do you like better?

PS3

XBOX360

As for me, I like the PS3 because it has an 8 core processor compared to the XBOX's 3, PlayStation Home, HDMI, Blu-Ray, Way Better PlayStation Network, Better Graphics, No Huge Power Brick, Better controller and more stylish console, rechargeable controller, and overall has many more functions, plus not every game is 100% war related like the XBOX.

Edited by raybob

My friend's Xbox 360 crashes on NFS MW when it first came out and my other friend's games got scratched up on XboX 360 and my friend got a Xbobx 360 for Christmas but he prefered a Playstation 3. Plus my other friend's Xbox had to be returned once from the red ring of death. I would definately prefer PS3 than Xbox since it seems most people I know with Xbox 360 has exirienced crashes and scratching disk.

yep. X360 has a failure rate of 1 in 6. it used to be 1 in 3. PS3s failure rate is less than 1 in 2-300 or more

Which one do you like better?

PS3

XBOX360

As for me, I like the PS3 because it has an 8 core processor compared to the XBOX's 3, PlayStation Home, HDMI, Blu-Ray, Way Better PlayStation Network, Better Graphics, No Huge Power Brick, Better controller and more stylish console, rechargeable controller, and overall has many more functions, plus not every game is 100% war related like the XBOX.

360's controls are rechargable aswell(they come with a power block)

Xbox 360's are for hooting dickholes who just wanna blow the crap out of everything, whereas PS3's are for ppl who want cramped saw fingers from so much button bashing and arkward button placement :D

360. I've had mine since two months after they first came out and have NOT, I repeat NOT experienced any problems except for a GTA4 disk that somehow stopped playing even though there's no scratches on it.

it wont favour the ps3.

for the record, 360 is vastly better, im not having this argument again

Sign in to follow this