:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
ELBdelorean

Convincing my mom...

Then buy a gift card and use it over the internet if you can, I don't think they ask you for your age through that, you also have to wait outside to get the mail before your mom gets it.

Tell your mom if she doesn't let you play GTA4, you'll get this girl you know at school pregnant XD! She'll go ape sh** but then calm down after a while... like two years or so :D Its an idea.

Yo Jay can you tell me where to get GTA4 through PMs as I cant find a deicent enough torrent for it :P

I don't know I was always able to buy rated M games, even when I was 14, but then the game industry has really gotten strict since then.

Yo Jay can you tell me where to get GTA4 through PMs as I cant find a deicent enough torrent for it :P

You're 12... Go play Pokemon (Awesome game)

I started playing Half-Life when I was 10 and Grand Theft Auto (Vice City) when I was 12/13. As a matter of fact, my dad GAVE those games to me, though he never really minded how rated those were. At that point, I don't know the terms "prostitution" and "sex", I can differentiate real from fiction, and I know what a kid should be limited to, so I was pretty much safe. My dad knows that.

If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't try messing up with the Half-Life SDK, learn C++ coding, learn how to type fast and type a lot (the reason why you often see me make big posts), learn how to fix PCs/Macs, gain interest in action-adventure and gain interest in game development. :P

If your mom doesn't really want you to get GTA4, then how can you play BTTF:HV and GTA:VC? I sort of the same thing. Maybe you can just tell your mom that you ARE playing a GTA game and it wouldn't affect you as a kid to play such games.

This is exactly why I don't want kids, I don't want to have to go through this BS as a parent.

[quote name='angeloelibz24' date='Dec 6 2008, 09:53 AM' post='7655'

If your mom doesn't really want you to get GTA4, then how can you play BTTF:HV and GTA:VC? I sort of the same thing. Maybe you can just tell your mom that you ARE playing a GTA game and it wouldn't affect you as a kid to play such games.

to play M-rated games. How do I do it? She is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, against those games, and I mean really if you didn't catch my drift before. I tried telling her that I'm not a douche and I won't go out shooting people in the head with snipers (at 12, where the hell do I get a damn gun?) but she won't believe me. I want GTA IV. And she hates alcohol reference and blood. But what's blood in games but a mere red substance? I would really appreciate this.

Perhaps using the word 'douche' in front of your mother angered her, and she should have said 'Indiana Jones where did you learn that foul language! (That is your real name right? :P)

And I'm sure she wouldn't approve of you asking US in the forum where you get a gun from because you don't know as you are 12! Well I'll tell you, a gun shop. :P

What is blood in the real life, nothing but a mere substance made up of yellow plasma and some red and white blood cells (I think theres more I'm not sure though lol)

-

But seriously, your mum is just looking out for you, even though you know chances are it wouldn't lead to you shooting people on the streets lol...it's just a motherly thing to do. Yet your mother is being silly as well, I'm sorry I can't be more helpful...she is being a noob lolz0r. :P Hax

hehe Best of luck!

I wouldn't care.

Go to a Post office and get a P.O. Box then buy it off the net. That way she can't check your mail.

This is exactly why I don't want kids, I don't want to have to go through this BS as a parent.

LMAO!

also kinda hard to have kids when you dont get laid :lol:

hey Jay can you tell me how to *cough*acquire*cough* IV please?

You wanna know what i did to convince my mom? I let her play with me xD. She loves riding over those whores and beating up grandma's. Just say it is to kick off some steam instead of doing it in real life. Begin carefull. Start with vice city of something and then go to IV.