:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
StevenLovBttf

GTA IV: GTA V Update

Mike , I gave you proof , now let me finish my GTA V mod cause I am tired of posting proof.

@Robert

The wheel was suppose to have The Micheal , Franklin , and Trevor icon on it but for some reason they didn't show up. The iPhone is not my mod , you are correct , but the Phone Contacts were my own creation. The Downtown Cab Co , Franklin , and Michael's daughter are ones that I imported from GTA V.

Edited by StevenLovBttf

Wait did you say "Black Interior with Automatic Transmission"? If so then that is my original DeLorean that got hit by the car. I thought you were referring to my Second DeLorean.

Wait did you say "Black Interior with Automatic Transmission"? If so then that is my original DeLorean that got hit by the car. I thought you were referring to my Second DeLorean.

You're not making any sense.

If you thought he was referring to your second DeLorean, then why would he ask about the interior and transmission of your first one?

If VIN 2217 is indeed your first car, then supply the VIN of your second.

This is your one and only chance to redeem yourself. :yawn:

• Like 1

It was kinda interesting at first but it starts getting boring..

• Like 2

So are you (and now me again too) while Mike actually has a good reason for doing so as he takes care of possible misuse of this forum. Remember StevenLovBttf also wants to sell selfmade BTTF props. So it's important to know if one doesn't talk with the mouth especially if answering relevant questions are kept not beeing answered using doubtable excuses.

Edited by uokka
  • Like 3

I'm confused, what is this thread about again exactly?

I haven't seen one shred of what the title states. I saw some video (powerpoint presentation) on the previous page about an update, an update to what? :confused:

New Update:

I was able to extract the Country Side that is ONLY the East Side of Blaine County. Micheal for some reason always disappears if i switch the franklin during a custom mission. Either i find him lagging near Los Santos (AKA Liberty City) or i find him in a car. The switch between Franklin and Trevor is fine , but the switch between franklin

and michael is a bug i gotta work out before I release this.

I might be considering to wipe out the liberty city map and put in the Los Santos County / Blaine County map , but im scared if GTA IV isnt capable of that big of a map.

Rockford Hills is done , same thing as in GTA V. It will take part of Alderney City (Now East Los Santos).

Michaels Car Is Done , except the money wheels.

Franklins Car always shows up blue for some reason?

Trevors car needs a lot of work!

New Taxis , now can take you on CUSTOM missions , i will delete the original GTA IV missions. Meaning , when you select your destination , it will show up as Devin or Molly or Solomon or etc (Examples!)

I am having trouble finding the Voicemail voices in Open IV. Anyone know where i can find them?

All characters have their own Custom phone like in gta V. Example , iFruit.

Thats all the updates for now!

Sounds cool, but any pictures?

In the some famous words I once saw in the shoutbox "post some screens, or it didn't happen." :P

• Like 1

Haha real funny.

Guys I'm not joking. I really am converting the map from V to IV.

I can release a beta version but can someone please tell me where are the phone voicemail voices in open Iv?