Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Statler

The Funniest Pics v2

It could be anyone. And most of these "anyones" don't even believe in existence of life outside of Earth, or at least haven't seen this pic. If this was serious, anyway.

um.. it is serious. if you come into contact with an alien race that doesnt kill or imprison you on sight then that is exactly how you should interact with them.

the chances of there NOT being intelligent life on other planets are so astronomically minimal it probably cant even be calculated.

EDIT for you smart mouths: yes i know anything can be calculated as numbers are infinite, i just said that for dramatic effect

Edited by EarthwormJim

Your epic calculations don't change the fact that introducing us to aliens in the perfect way is nearly impossible. What would happen if they took some 10 y/o like Nerdman or smthn to tell them about the world we live in?

It could be wise versa. If they capture Bill Gates, it does not mean that the whole planet is intelligent.

Well if they happened to take Professor Hawking, we will succeed in not looking like total morons. Except he will say he is the smartest on Earth.

Or they'd be smart enough to think not all of us humans are the same, so they'd 'examine' more than just one of us. To be honest, I haven't read the picture yet, so I could be wrong.

Right, if they wouldn't kill us in the first second, they's scan the whole planet at once, thus proving the "take one and see what he does" thing wrong.

Why care, just nuke the hell out of us with Neutron charges and place summer homes on our planet.

129164567873353754.jpg

129170616299006900.jpg

129110946533039038.jpg

129150929696626160.jpg

129169521970980713.png

Continuing the Mac Rider arc

issue568.jpg

issue569.jpg

if they took steven hawking they would have no way of communicating with him. he uses a computer that speaks english so they wouldnt be able to understand anything he was trying to say.

Unless they tried to use the computer to translate him into their language. Or if they're psychic? Or what if their language is similar to English, like in Simpsons? :P

129167788775803387.jpg Edited by iMaster

129188672209709955.jpg

Sign in to follow this