Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
carloscarlin

Antivirus

F*ck AVG! It screwed up my system last time. I use avast with malwarebytes to supplement virus scans.

Trend micro 2011

I suggest using consumer reports they rate everythign by testing every single thing you wonder about

consumerreports.org

Edit: nvm you wrote free but free things are usually no good just buy it

Edited by TheCoolest2

Definitely AVAST. I used once payable application, GDATA Internet Security. It slowed my computer down and did scans without my knowledge. AVAST is fast, efficient, has a nice layout and it's free.

And you made a post to say sorry for making itself?

Also, isn't it quite clear that Avast is most preferred, then comes AVG, and then the other one?

And you made a post to say sorry for making itself?

Also, isn't it quite clear that Avast is most preferred, then comes AVG, and then the other one?

Explaining that in english would be very difficult for me. Maybe another day

zonealarm

zonealarm makes a good freeware firewall (except for when it's checking for updates) but makes a sub-par antivirus suite.

Edited by Joe Statler

Avast Definitely! ;)

Last time I reformatted (about 3 months ago) I didn't even bother installing an antivirus program, and my PC strangely enough hasn't had any problems, and it seems to be running faster than it ever has...

GO FIGURE!!! B)

AVG.. AGV.. 123.. abc ...whatever its called, does nothing but put on a fancy search bar and light show while it uses up all your runtime...

OBVIOUSLY though, I did install an anti MAL/SPYWARE program, I'm not entirely stupid...

Edited by Orgcon

Sign in to follow this