:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
The Black Swordsman

Which is your favorite version of the mod thus far?

I had a lot of fun with the 02.c during a long time because I didn't know that the mod was still alive X-D

Was removed to being completely irrelevant, if I remember correctly. I also tried 0.2c only because I didn't know that 0.2d existed already. Was fun for 2 months.

KITT was only in there because KITT wanted KITT to be in there.

Hmm even so now because you have to have either 0.2e or vc kitt edition (unless you do mine-me`s tutorial thing) looking back i see it as 2 mods in 1 which is awesome.

it was fun, but I didn't feel like we should have been mixing two completely different series/movies. It should really focus on just bttf and only bttf. Maybe only as an easter egg, but thats about it. I would leave KITT as the zebra and have it just be indestructible/have the scanner/turbo boost and leave it at that.

K.I.T.T. is working on on his college, GS, I dont know, and I dont realy care

I was actually talking about the moderator K.I.T.T. He kinda disappeared like GS.
Yeah i kinda guessed that took me a while though i was like "kitt was there because kitt wanted it to be there"?? what th- *boom*? XD

GS spends his days going to college/playing TF2

What about Minecraft :P? Where's your house gone, btw., did you again dislike it once it was finished :D?

The stairs and fences got annoying if I landed on them. I would be stuttering trying to get off. Might make another one at some point if GS is on. I'd like to recreate Fallingwater by Frank Lloyd Wright at some point. Oh well, I still have that big dome and island.

Doesn't really explain my VC crashing rarely on my PC. Which, by the way, is a piece of... bad hardware.

It always seems to be different on everyone's computers. The one I'm running 0.2e release one is playable and doesn't crash all that often.

The most stable was the lite version of release 2, but the full release literally crashed every 5 seconds.

Yet, some people say the one I'm playing with constantly crashed them. So, who knows.

MY pc is not good with running games yet it runs Full just fine I guess its how the game runs on your pc, my friend has a great pc and he said he only experienced the game crash 7 times, lucky

You can't say which one you like if your basing it on the add ons you made, unless your saying you like 0.2d the best also my add ons I put in it

I'd like to recreate Fallingwater by Frank Lloyd Wright at some point. Oh well, I still have that big dome and island.

Whatever that is... And I guess the dome needs a little fixing, GS said Crump3t grieved it a little.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Fallingwater looks nice :).

Edited by Mini-Me

Why would you post the same thing again, second did you not see what I read

Quote You can't say which one you like if your basing it on the add ons you made, unless your saying you like 0.2d the best also my add ons I put in it

My favourite version is 0.2e because it has mtm. I don't mind the bugs that much.

The mod doesnt crash that much at me, only when I drive to Hill Valley sometimes

@Mini Me, is there gonna be MTM in 0.2f looks like the way your saying things its not :(

Of course it is. I only chose 0.2e cause 0.2f isn't out yet :D.

Sign in to follow this