:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Carlos85G

'81 DMC DeLorean DMC-12

Yes; as DK says, I take a little time off between models, to clear my head an continue with work and other RL matters. I'm returning to the BTTF DMC in baby steps. Also, I get modeler's block when I find some discrepancies or there's lack of reference on certain point (even as minor as bulkhead placement) because I have to come up with an idea or artistic license (like the "Ñ" on the train's time circuits :P).

um carlos, idk if it's just me, but I think your Delorean sort of needs lighter texture, I'm not exactly sure. The model looks great, but the your texture seems to be some what more grayer than in the pics I've seen.

34259990.jpg

in_game1.jpg

1981delorean102703.jpg

in_game2.jpg

Edited by Mr.Kocher

It's not a texture problem , it's a reflection problem ...

well even so, in every pic I've seen the Delorean looks silvery with maybe the reflection. I think you guys could maybe lighten the texture.

It's possible on SA but not on VC ... But on SA , it's kick-as* :

DeLoreanDMC-12GostownParadise.jpg

that looks sick micro man. :thumbup:

no, we darkened it. cause it's not gray enough. It's the reflections which are not available in VC.

wait a sec, is carloses pics a result of what you mean, or have we not seen what your talking about.

I guess I agree with not getting what I'm looking for in vc. either way I care more about the model(which is excellent) than texture. Once again great work Carlos.

Just a question , you'll wait to finish all the different DeLoreans to post the pics , or you'll make a video to show all the models ?

omg I'm so excited to see the first pic of the Delorean time machine. I just can't wait because that is the one I'm actually really looking forward to for sure.

Can I say, "Wow!" I haven't been around here in a while and it looks as though things are going well. New DeLorean for next release, huh? Looks great. Looking forward to it. Keep the stainless look, no CARCOL, but I think it could be offered as a separate download, or have a readme. For those who want "multi-colored" DeLoreans. Its just a thought, just me putting in my in my two cents. There was an article from back in the day of a company that seemed to specialize in painting DeLoreans. Here's a forum page that discusses it:

Painted DeLoreans Topic

And here's a pic of the article (from Motor Trend Dec. '81):

MotorTrendDec91-PaintedDeLoreans.jpg

The colored ones look very unique and cool, even though they're not original.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

Ziero, there's a new 2015 taxi if you haven't seen it

Anyways I like this delorean now to think of it

Thanks, Coolest, I'll look into it... Hmm, a 2015 Taxi. Sounds nice. Anywats, keep up the good work Carlos.

Pardon me for asking but.....

The DeLorean for IV isn't out yet, right?

Or am I just missing a link somewhere? I see people in this topic toying around with the VC and SA versions..