:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Carlos85G

'81 DMC DeLorean DMC-12

That has been mentioned and taken care of :P Also, Carlos and Mike will make the Carcol an installable option. Meaning you guys have to edit the car's available colors yourselves :P Silver will be the ONLY color available by default.

Sounds cool, I cant wait to see the TM with this Delorean model

The wheels look fine on the silver DeLorean. Maybe it's just the carcols d's that look a little strange?

Nope, the black DeLorean looked fine in pictures, the rims are too white on the silver one, at least in pictures.

OMG!! :o I love the new model! I can't even imagine what the TM's will look like! :D

I agree with blue, deloreans should only be in stainless steel, they look best like that but you should make the black colour option a separate add on for people who disagree.

Thats the plan. By default it will only ever be silver. But will be editable to add colours for those who want it.

I whill install VC 2 times, The first whill have the normale stainless steel pannels, and the second whill have the carcoll version

Yeah, just put in more 5 minutes of your precious life and have two versions of DeLoreans in one game.

Also possible, I dont know how I whill do it, it whas just something with come up in me mind, I thing that I whill add it 2 times in one game

Carlos,

Amazing, my only complaints are the wheels seem a bit odd. And what is with the huge steel plate behind the seats? I am not sure what it is about the wheels, maybe they need to be more metal looking and the rims maybe downsized and the tires thickened. But overall, this is one amazing car!

keep it up! I am looking forward to the finished produce :)

5dmc1

I KNEW something was fishy about that back seat...

Maybe does it looks different since the screenshoots are smaler.

Yeah, just put in more 5 minutes of your precious life and have two versions of DeLoreans in one game.

Ask me nicely and I'll write you a simple batch file that will exchange these two files in just seconds and then will fire up the game :D.

And Blue is right, I also am used to the looks of the old DeLorean. To me the new one seems a lot different. But though, it is some awesome work that Carlos did here :).

Even I thought it was different When I first found out about the widescreen option and put it on. I thought the delorean looked too narrow, but it was the same model.