:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

UFO over NYC?

Edited by TheCoolest2

A lot of UFO sitings this year. Each one said to be Military experiments by the military of course. 3 in China so far.

This was said not to be military operation, there were predictions for this date :confused:

probably by people who set these objects up.......... I do believe in UFOs but I'm a bit skeptical on this one cause of the behavior of these "objects".

They could be but, balloons all over the world, hmmmm, I think I should take my telescope out and If I these things I will look at it

Edited by TheCoolest2

I never seen an UFO, but until someone put a real alien in my face, I will believe that aliens exists.

Edited by Carlos_McFly

Plus from the atmospheric pressure would pop them

Until someone put a real alien in my face, I will believe that aliens exists

Dont you mean you wont believe plus aliens do exist they found it on mars, they found bacteria,

Definition of Alien: A form of life that is not from The Planet earth, bacteria is life, and its found on mars, the end

it was fossilised bacteria but bacteria none the less but your right they do exist. its statistically impossible for them not to

i have no idea what those things in new york are, they arent balloons because they have lights, theyr most likely human technology though, magnetic suspension and propulsion is completely possible technology. theres a new kind of carbon fibre thats been invented that will help immensely with this, its said to be replacing copper wire amongst other things. i forget what its called now.

technology has come a long way in the last couple years, for example computers being built with 6 digits in binary instead of 2. its just not common knowledge because the technology hasnt been perfected and therefore put into common use yet.

Hmm true

It is, but its probably too high, plus they said the radars can't pick up anything O_o

Ahh, I say it's swamp gas. I know, New York doesn't have swamps, but I have to say that the pollution in the Hudson can create similar conditions. :P

Truthfully, I don't know, but I hope they are sightings of true vehicles from other civilizations. Since it will give actual proof that we are not alone in the universe.

That would be cool, cause there has to be

I saw a UFO once, at least I think I did. A glowing object was hanging in the sky, then another object floated up to it and the first one turned around and left. Could be weather balloons though.

What if they utilize portal technology? Open a portal above their home panet and send a scout ship across the galaxy to place other portals?

Would be a bummer if they're pure energy life forms, wouldn't it? :P

Or if they're particles themselves from another, very large universe..

Sign in to follow this