:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
5dmc1

Alternate maps in one game based on time zones

No, unless your convert the buildings, make the codes, and have a .exe to run it all

If you check this video for VC:

The same thing can be done in SA - meaning there would be no need to separate time periods by having them up in the sky or below each other.

Wow I completely forgot about time controlled objects, lol. But yea, I definitely think you should try something with making entire cities disappear and appear, that would be so epic, would take FOREVER, but in the end when everything releases, it would be totally worth it :D

5dmc1

@5dmc1 You realized there doing that in 0.3, 0.4, 0.5,0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 1.0 (final version)

Sorry no SA only vc

The same thing can be done in SA - meaning there would be no need to separate time periods by having them up in the sky or below each other.

Don't you read Coolest2 :P

I ment like there not gonna do that for the SA Mini Mod, unless Blue decide's too

Ah, well I will have to nag blue then, lol (joke). But I just got a little idea you may want to add in. Remember Doc couldnt open the door because it was so cold? Well, you could simulate this in both SA and VC. By making it so that so long as the delorean is cold, the doors are locked, simulating that the doors are too cold and stuck to be opened by bare hands until the delorean returns to normal.

5dmc1

Oh

Nice, well thought I would just throw it out there encase you havent thought of it yet :P

Anyways, I will stop talking on this topic now, I feel I am taking too much of your time and your getting a bit annoyed.

5dmc1

Nah, your not annoying. It's people who jump to conclusions about what we're doing that annoy us, mentioning no names.

The code to have models change between different time periods in SA is already complete, it has been for quite some time.

wow Mike!

I didn't know that!

good! ;)

I don't want to sound annoying to you but I would like to make you a question =)

would you ever convert the VC maps once they are complete an incorporate them in SA with the codes?

-Shizuma-

Edited by 88milesperhour!

VC maps? If you are referring to the Hill Valley models, then the answer is yes. Everything that is being made for 02f will also find it's way into SA at some stage.

yes ^^

indeed I was refering to VC's Hill Valley map

I was wondering if it's possible for you to make a code that restrics the plutonium depending on the year :)

for example

I have no plutonium and the delorean plutonium chamber is filled already and I travel to 1885

since I have no plutonium I'm screw** because it's hard and almost impossible to find in those years xD

and I quote: "one pellet, one trip: I MUST BE OUT OF MY MIND!!!!" :lol:

what do you say? ^^

PS: sorry if that has been asked before or it's already in the mod, I don't remember seeing it ^^

and sorry for typing in caps if you mind

Edited by 88milesperhour!

unless Blue decide's too

Coolest, don't be so sure about that. Haven't you seen Blue's signature yet? It says "Ex-GTA Modder/Coder".

......SA has better camera control, less crashes, and better graphics, along with being more user-friendly.

<_< I totally not agree on that, you obvious or never used Cleo, or like to start the game over and over again because you can't load savegames.

Cleo's been a hell for san andreas and is causing the most crashes of san andreas.

@CJ, Thats sad

VC maps? If you are referring to the Hill Valley models, then the answer is yes. Everything that is being made for 02f will also find it's way into SA at some stage.

I hope when you guys finsh the gta vc mod up to 1.0 or what ever that you guys move to a full conversion for gta sa.

idiots quote a post to support their arguement and they backfire. "sir this revolutionary cannon design just has the cannon the other way round and its pointing at your head"