Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Raz0r+

Youtube Instant

Check it out, a college student created a youtube search site that works much like google instant search. As you type in the search box, a video will automatically start playing.

yinstant.com

Not really instant, but the search is amazingly corect, if you know what you're looking for.

Edited by RG

If you don't search for anything it'll search for stuff for you ...how annoying! :rolleyes:

True that, better have something to look for unless you want to listen to Bieber. <_<

Am I the only one not crazy about Instant?

doesn't work on my desktop, neither does google's instant either for some odd reason. Maybe it'll work on my laptop, but I'm too lazy to pull it out and plug it in. But, I'm sure I won't like it since I don't like google's thingy.

You're just jelous because Google's thingy is bigger than your thingy! :P

It didn't work for me, it searched auto tune for me and nothing, i'm not crazy about it either

YTInstant seems to work fine here - though I already found a bug :D. I clicked in the field for the embed code, scrolled through it with the arrow keys (left and right) and Instant found new videos for me.

I also don't like Google Instant and always turn it off when I notice it's on. For some reason it doesn't always safe it - or maybe that's Google's intention...

Sign in to follow this