:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

9/11

Rest in peace any moron who says we deserved go f**k yourself

That phone call was scary

i remember that day i was in kindergarden

giant black cloud of smoke over manhattan, smoking and debre flying all over the 5 boroughs my teacher from 8 th grade told me he found a paper in front of his house in brooklyn it siad manhattan on it, it was from manhattan

we see the other plane just come in out of no where BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

I know it was very sad

they were evacuating the schools

i was the last to go home

my mom was on the phone talking to here sister and the school is trying to call her, then my friends mom comes down and nocks onthe door to tell my mom pick up your kids

i was home watching it on tv

suddenly the tower collapsed, i waslike what th- *boom* is going on

then the other one after that

the tower was designed by a japenese guy i think,

it was made not to tilt over, just straight down

i didnt realize what was really going on though

i thought it was by accident

THe scary thing is that my mom worked there, but she quit on Sept 9, 2001

Edited by TheCoolest2

Don't fill it up with cliché monologs either.

well i m not going to insult the event, but i m not going to blame anyone either because the way i see it if there is no absolute proof of who destroyed the twin towers then you can't blame anyone (btw i haven't read into anything much about it so i don't mean to be insulting).

Exactly, were not the only ones remember many people from other countries died too, the thing with the mosque is that when you build a christain or catholitic, if goes there for honor, in the Muslim religion it means victory so basically there saying victory we destroyed the towers

our battle is not with the religion it's with a group of extremists who just happen to be Muslim. I in no way am against the mosque.

aww man, i remember waking up that morning, and turning on the tv, and every single channel over here in australia had it on as breaking news, i was 7 i think, and i understood what it was, mum and dad came in the kitchen where i was watching tv, and i said, hey mum look at this, and we all watched in aww as these towers burned, then suddenly they collapsed, and i knew what was happening...

Lets not hit a religious talk here, huh guys?

Yah, but i was trying to explainwhy people didnt like it for one reason

:o OMG

Well, in Deus Ex towers are also missing. Game was released in 2000..

Well, in Deus Ex towers are also missing. Game was released in 2000..

Is answered by:

Uh, so. Any end of the world movie is gonna have all world land marks destroyed.

wait what hit building 7?

nothing, it collapsed because of the structural damage and fires caused by the collapse of the twin towers.

Edited by Joe Statler

okay. seems a little convenient that the whole building dropped all at once but we probably shouldnt get into that.

Edited by EarthwormJim

well damage the structure of any huge building and you weaken its supporting strength, think of it like a giant tre with a triangle shape chunk missing. you have more weight being supported on a section that is not design to hold that much weight.

The World Trade Center had only a central support system as it's main support. When that fails, the Tower is made to collapse inward. which is why they collapsed as they did.

Sign in to follow this