Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

My Guitar playing

Thanks, I really appreciate your honesty.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

seriously, being in a band is the best thing any budding musician can do, even if you suck. which you dont. learning about playing in a group and band dynamics is really really f***ing important

yah, I know, it's just been hard for me to find people who are actually real musicians, cause at my school there is a lot of posers.

Hey guys, It's been a while since I posted a vid of me playing guitar. In this vid I am one with the guitar, I free style in it. I dedicate this vid to Eddie Van Halen and Slash. Hope you guys like it.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

THAT WAS PURELY AWESOMME VERY NICE I CANT BELIEVE YOU LEARNED ON YOUR OWN YOUR GREAT YOU'LL BE VERY SUCCESFUL

lol, Thank you. The Feed back I get on my guitar playing is the most important to me so thank you.

Hey guys guess what. I made an mp3 audio file from the Free Style Solo Vid. I'll be willing to give it out to any one who wants it.

I liked it. Do you just 'go with the flow' and play what you think of? Sorry, I don't know much about guitar playing, or music at all for that matter, but I do think that sounded great.

lol ya, I go with flow and play what I feel, that's why it's called a free style solo. Btw, it's a real pleasure to have some one from the mod team to give there opinions towards my music. So I really appreciate your consideration to post. TY

Hey guys this was a video I made as a joke. I hope you guys like it. Believe me though there is a point to it.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

I sent a request to mike to allow me to post another video when he was on. he never sent anything back not even a message.

oh, then I'm sorry mike, and I know it's kinda late to say this. any way thank you to the person edited the name of this topic

Maximum signature size 550x150px :D Have a nice day

You're really good =O Too bad you're not into metal....cause if you were and if you lived in Portugal I would invite you to be the lead guitarist of my band (seriously!) our lead guitarist left and we're still looking for another one x(

btw, here's my band's myspace: www.myspace.com/synopseproject

I'm the bassist :P

@Jay, woah, I like the wicked sound you guys have there. Very nice vibe, come out to California since we're the media central and because I'd probably be able to play with you guys. I can play metal, but it's not my hot genre.

@DK, check your calendar,it hasn't but I told you I'll keep quite on the forums, but I have the right to make replys on my own topics, as I said.

no it isn't, if you want to continue talking to me about this pm me, or pm me your windows live because what you're doing is hijacking my thread.

Sign in to follow this