Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

My Guitar playing

no sir, I'm not. Though that question sounds extremely familiar.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

Hey, listen. God knows I'm trying my hardest to behave, ok? Can you do me a favor and not tempt me to pull off my usual bulls**t? Because with statements like "Damn (I needed a slave)", I get really tempted to pull of a Mr.Kocher incident.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

Everyone is capable of changing. But only a few here actually make a serious attempt.

@The rest of the forum: Don't antagonize him.

This may be a some what stupid question, but what does antagonize mean?

Edit:Nvm, it's also a stupid thing to ask for an answer that can be googled.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

Mr.Kocher: Thanks =D We would love to go to california but we can't just go there like that xD, I bet that we would have a LOT more sucess there than in Portugal. Portugal really, really sucks in this matter T_T for exemple....Moonspell...they're portuguese and they're famous because they went to germany otherwise they would be stuck here and no one would ever ear about them.

Thanks DK.

Jay your band seems to have a lot of potential. Bands like yours always get famous out here. Not only that, but the posers also add some extra money to the band. ;)

Edited by Mr.Kocher

Well, I can't remember who said it, but I once heard a classical famous musician say that any type of arranged sound is considered music.

Dragon king: We are Melodic Death Metal. And our singer actually SINGS. There are singing parts (thats why it's melodic), and screaming parts(that's why it's also death metal) And you can't say that some music style isn't really music because of the singing =P there is also the instrumental part....and THAT'S music ^^ you don't have to like it xD you could just have said "I don't like that type of music" it's fine by me x)

Go to our myspace, and listen to the first song (solitude) there is no screaming in that one ^^ the ohter ones are heavier, and there are screaming in them, but also singing xP

Edited by Jay

In my opinion, screaming is not something everyone can do, though it still can't exactly be called talent. I have a bit of a hard time screaming, I have to admit though it takes some practice. I can sing alright though.

I understand what you're saying. Screaming is hard for our ear to start liking it because......it's screaming xD BUT it might be considered talent because (you might not belive) not everyone can scream well in music. I like death metal vocals but not all of death metal vocals, there are some that even I don't like, because there are bad screamers xD

If I had to choose, I think Cradle of Filth does it right. It's the perfect balance IMO

I love Nymphetamine (another song from them, I forgot the name of) Other than that I f***ing hate it.

see you DO like screaming, you like the vocals of Cradle of filth , and it's death metal-style vocals. Because in your opinion they are good screamers. It's kind of a talent....

but but ... dk .... He's my favorite person to mess with.....

@ kocher if you play Kashmir I might be interested in this thread ... just asking :P

that's what i've been talking all this time.

Sorry for not making that clear before x)

Edited by Jay

Sign in to follow this