Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

Fire Trails make things go on fire

I wanted to know how do you get the fire to burn things like cars or people, I know the fire trails have to do with the flamethrower, but when I tt I would like it to be like realistic, so how do I make it burn things the fire trails after tt, I'm aware I could be burned so dont ask, thanks! :D;)

Well, if you're wanting realism, you have it. The "Fire trails" aren't actually made of fire, they are plasma, and if I'm correct, plasma doesn't burn hot. Angelo would be the one to explain this better.

They are flames in actual life. Flames don't really burn either. It's just a steady burn of energy within the fuel that the prop team put there. Not as uncontrollable as fire.

The "Fire trails" aren't actually made of fire, they are plasma, and if I'm correct, plasma doesn't burn hot.

You're right, because as archer says:

Marty and Doc were standing in them.

@archer: especially Marty was standing IN one of the trails

Doc and Marty was standing in the flames because it was a fail at the green screen or something, you can tell its a background, in game the flamethrower burns things, how can you apply it to the fire trails

Use your scripting powers child and make the fire from the fire trails into actual fire instead of a particle effects :)

first cover yourself in petrol.

second, grab a pack of cigarettes.

third, light the cigarettes.

forth, run around on fire.

fifth, scream.

last, oh wait you'd be dead by this point.

I would've said:

Sixth: get put out by good Samaritan

Seventh: go to hospital

Eighth: have maggots poured on you to get rid of dead tissue

Last: die from infection after being in pain for 2 weeks.

Edited by Joe Statler

Doc and Marty was standing in the flames because it was a fail at the green screen or something, you can tell its a background, in game the flamethrower burns things, how can you apply it to the fire trails

It probably was a screw up at the alignment with the background and the actors shot. But it became fact, when they didn't simply re shoot them. And left it a non hurting fire. They did have to actually PUT Marty's foot in the fire. Cause it be really on top of it. If they simply had meant it to be on the sides, and didn't fix it.

first cover yourself in petrol.

second, grab a pack of cigarettes.

third, light the cigarettes.

forth, run around on fire.

fifth, scream.

last, oh wait you'd be dead by this point.

I'd rather taken this if I was you:

Last, meet me.

Use your scripting powers child and make the fire from the fire trails into actual fire instead of a particle effects :)

Thanks now off to find the code for the fire trails, to the others, thanks for leaving useless comments I don't care if its plasma do you mind i fI have a little fun, @etco-1, that was interesting, the article.

If you're very desperate, you COULD shoot yourself with a clip of incendiary bullets.

Well, not if you read it as "Fire trails (from a really bad blaze) make things go on fire."

Sign in to follow this