Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTempEx

Trademarked or Copyrighted

He blew his chance, right? So why exactly are you keeping him out.

Dragon King followed the warning topic, his TempEx account is only suspended for 24 hours.

So you're confident he didn't learn his lesson?

Well, he's basically got two more chances after this before we reach for the ban hammer:

His warning level is currently at 50%

75% Account Suspended for 1 week

100% Banned pernamently

On that link someone wrote a reply, he wrote- what th- *boom*?

Edited by TheCoolest2

You guys are going to regret f***ing with me. I'll make the mod and you'll never find it. Oh and have u notcied ur website crashing at all??? :angry:

It's the internet, you can find anything.

Grim, shut the f**k up you dont know me and everyone knows ur a noob b/c ur a follower for the whole team. Besides, I can leave u nerds anytime I want. Oh, and what If I make my own website RG. what will u do bout tht??? NOTHING. This fight will nvr end, u guys messed this up for urselves

You do know that BTTFHV's mod is popular enough for people who see your knockoff to automatically call you a liar and thief, right. Have you ever made something yourself, not stolen from somebody else? It's just a question, no insult intended, so no need to flame back.

Yea, I have actually, not mod involved, but video editing, and yes there is a need to flame back because everyone is acting like they can put me down

Don't you think that making your own stuff is better? Isn't it better to be original, rather than being a thief?

Yea, I have actually, not mod involved, but video editing, and yes there is a need to flame back because everyone is right in acting like they can put me down

Fixed.

Edited by Indiana Jones

Sign in to follow this