Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Computer technician topic

Uninstall all the audio drivers, and then reinstall the audio drivers from your motherboard CD.

That's what I did and it fixed it for me. Oh incidentally, that was on my XP install, vista had no issues with the drivers... (I have a multi boot system)

Damn it..Not working...maybe I should use Vista..

Do you mean the game isn't detecting your sound now? That happened to me. The only way I figured out how to get the sound back was to reinstall VC.

wel...no. All the sound was gone. SA,VC Winamp...I mean there is NO sound. I remove and re-install my old RAM and still no luck. I re-install my Realtek HD Driver but still no sound. I really need help. OMG!!!!! I can't live with my computer like this. USB Audio sucks. I need real HD sound. But how can I fix that?

If all else fails, do a full system restore. But not until you've exhausted all options.

Do you have two audio systems running t the same time? If you do, disable one in the device manager.

Do you have two audio systems running t the same time? If you do, disable one in the device manager.

only one..But still.. If I re-install windows..would it work..??? But does Vista suck or XP suckier???

well then...I'm gonna have to stick with USB Audio for this time... :(

even a restore to last months settings would do. That's what I did when my TV Card driver started to act screwed up.

I did..but there's no point of it.....

Ok, I got a problem. I downloaded gmax but the download couldn't finish for some reason (something about the website or some sh**). Now I'm left with a gmax icon that doesn't want to delete. It gives me that "Being used by another program" Bullsh**. I've tried a restart, tried Unlocker, tried moving it to another folder (which it didn't want to do), and I've tried using my file shredder on it. Nothing worked. What should I do.

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

Plug in your hard drive into another computer. Set the hard drive to slave mode and delete it from another computer. I think so. :unsure:

My problem:

well, my PC is randomly shutting down, with no visible reasons. It happens when I play SA, when I'm Google-ing, using MSN etc. And then *boom* everything stops, only indicators are still on :huh: This started to happen when PC came back from cleaning...

wow....Useful tool.. :D

EDIT: Get a new PC RG-FM.... lol :lol:

Edited by Johny-I loves Dots =)

If I could buy a new PC, I wouldn't post a problem here. <_<

Check your connections to the fans and HDD. If something is damaged or disconnected the PC will crash/force shutdown.

The fault was in graphics card; it was heating up too much so it forced PC to shut down. It's got a new graphics card now.

It was added about two weeks before PC started to shut down, however, it was too late already; card was kinda melt

Sign in to follow this