Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Computer technician topic

buy one of these (image below) and open up your case and clean out all the dust. I myself bought an air brush to do the cleaning

30534-47.eps.jpg

if you know how to open it up it does, only thing is that a labtops chips and circuits are closely packed, I'm not too sure but you may need to take some of your components out to do a proper cleaning (I could be wrong though)

a vaccum and a paint brush can do the same thing (clean paint brush of course not a paint covered one)

heres a picture of my cpu fan (stock)

tn_amd%20(8).JPG

Edited by grim reaper

I have a problem. Does somebody know why my keyboard can't be used. It can be used but when I press Backspace the '/' . When I press 't' the key 'tfg' appears. Why?

hate the built in keyboard.......my mouse is good and the cables have no dust too......

Is there a way you can disable the built in keyboard. Maybe the two keyboards are screwing each other up. (Maybe)

hate the built in keyboard.......my mouse is good and the cables have no dust too......

have you checked the connections and try it on another computer or there might be dirt or something under the keys.

One day I accidentally hit the "Submit Report" button instead of the "Don't Send" button after a crash and decided to go through with making a report for them. This is their response to that report:

f_redsponsem_754bb8a.png

Hopefully this will help our cause...

well i got an pc from my teacher 2 weeks ago but my ati radeon 9600 videocard doesnt work on it why actauly i cant install the drivers too what th- *boom* plllls help

school computers quite often have something that stops you installing new stuff(might be a little piece of plastic doing) like when you get toys with the little piece of paper stopping them from turning on

school computers quite often have something that stops you installing new stuff(might be a little piece of plastic doing) like when you get toys with the little piece of paper stopping them from turning on

My dad use to have a program in his school network that he bought home for me so my sister couldn't install any crap on my PC, unless you had my password. I had it for windows 98 but I don't know if it would work for XP or Vista.

thats not true in that pc there is an asrock motherboard and i replaced the processor from an 2.6ghz one to an 3.0ghz one now its veeeeeeeeery fast

True in terms of software, but not always true in terms of hardware.

The card is probably incompatible with the motherboard. Even though the graphics card seem to fit perfectly to the PCI slot, it may or may not be incompatible in terms of the hardware present in the motherboard, the compatibility and, most of all, the era or generation that computer/motherboard came from. You've only mentioned the name of the motherboard, not the model, so I can't tell.

hmm... does anyone know how to delete a file that says access denied (it's not in use) when ever you try? I've tried my file shredder, and the normal delete option.

Thank you, KITT. I just brought a piece of Kingston 2 GB RAM DDR2 and when I fitted it the sound is disabled. I've got Realtek HD audio driver installed but still no sound. I can only use USB sound for the moment...Can somebody help me?

RAM shouldn't affect your soundcard....

I had some issues with my HD audio driver, in the end it turned out to be the updated driver I got from windows update that was causing the problem.

how do fix it? Cause it really happens after I installed my RAM and it is only 3 GB and it can support to 4 GB. I really have problem cause I wanna have a full HD sound and not some sh!t USB audio. Please somebody help me.

Sign in to follow this