:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

I'm Getting a 2015 Marty McFly Hat!!!!!!!!!!

Hey every one I'm getting a 2015 Marty McFly Cap. I ordered it from bttf.net. The only downside is that it's not going to be shipped to me till august because of production or something like that, I think I pre ordered it. At least something shown in 2015 is showing up now.

So... why did you post before August? What if the car shipping it will get into a freak accident, and you won't get your cap until 2015 itself? Don't you think you're skinning an unkilled bear?

why not post before august, this is just shouting out my excitement about it. and if that accident happens I think they'll let me know so then they'll redo the schedule.

What eva you do don't wear it in the sun too long, it will melt :(

are you serious or is that just a theory.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

I'm serious, the plastic part will melt

wait a sec, first tell me, have you ever had one of theses hats and second, how long do you think it would last in the sun.

its just basic physics i mean u leave a vhs tape in the sun for too long it melts plastic and heat dont mix dont you remember meltin ur plastic green army men as a kid with a magnifying glass? what shes sayin is plastic melts and you dont want to have it on ur head when it does or major pain city!

...who would wear it in a major city?

what makes you guys think it will melt? when does the suns heat ever melt plastic? if it did it would give you instant third degree burns

Might just warp it in the sun that's what THIN plastic does if you leave it out. Also depends how hot it is where you are. In the Uk icecream has trouble melting. Where as the Sahara desert.... well you get the idea. :)

I had a toy car that melted in the sun.

I melt in the sun! Thankfully I live in the UK though :lol:

thats true, hmmm I don't think it'll melt any easy because I live in the U.S.A. California, it's summer now, but then again they said it would start shipping in august, so that's nearly the end of summer.

It's hotter on Mercury anyway.

It's hotter on Mercury anyway.

Actually Venus is hotter because of its atmosphere

Yah that plastic can melt, isn't their customer reviews that you can read, maybe they might of mentioned melting, and Grim is right, I had plastic that burned once, not melt; I smelled burning and I'm like what?

Always check reviews!

Edit: If your friends are bttf fans and saw you where that hat it would be LOL if they started screaming and be like he is from the future!!!

Edited by TheCoolest2

My point still stands. It's hotter on Mercury than in Florida and California combined.

Sign in to follow this